UNN Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022: This page contains the procedure to obtain University of Nigeria, Nsukka Post UTME screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is UNN Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2021/2022 academic session Post UTME Screening Exercise.
University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university Founded by Nnamdi Azikiwe in 1955 and formally opened on 7 October 1960, the University of Nigeria has three campuses in Enugu State– Nsukka, Enugu, and Ituku-Ozalla – and the Aba campus in Abia State. The University of Nigeria is the first full-fledged indigenous and first autonomous university in Nigeria, modelled upon the American educational system. It is the first land-grant university in Africa and one of the five most reputed universities in Nigeria. Motto: To Restore the Dignity of Man Nickname: Lions and Lionesses Colors: Green and white Location: Nsukka, Enugu State, Nigeria. University of Nigeria, Nsukka offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Check out how to apply for UNN Post-UTME Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Friday, October 15, 2021.
University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Cut Off Mark
UNN general UTME cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 160.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 160, follow the link below to view the full list of UNN Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is University of Nigeria Nsukka Post UTME Admission Form?
University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Post UTME Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
UNN Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose University of Nigeria, Nsukka as their preferred choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration
- Candidate must have a minimum of 160 and above in the UTME Examination
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose University of Nigeria, Nsukka as their Choice of Institution during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the UNN via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the UNN Post-UTME screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For UNN Post UTME Screening Form
University of Nigeria, Nsukka Post-UTME Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to Apply now:
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2021/2022 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level 1
- O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print acknowledgement Slip.
Visually Impaired Candidates: Visually Impaired Candidates should register online, but they are not invited to the screening exercise.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form on the university Portal is Saturday, November 20, 2021.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
UNN Post-UTME Screening Exercise
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka will be conducting her Post UTME in a given date not yet decided by the management of the institution. Be rest assured that we are already following the resolution and once a given date has been announce you will be informed.
Read Also: How To Check UNN Screening Exercise Result
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be University of Nigeria, Nsukka agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. UNN does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your UNN Post UTME screening form for 2021/2022 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.