UNN POST UTME FORM — The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) is now selling its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening exercise form for the year 2019/2020 academic session online.
The general public is hereby informed that Application Forms for admission into the degree Programme of University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN is now available on-line for the 2019/2020 academic session.
UNN POST UTME FORM: Registration exercise for the Post-UTME screening exercise commences on Thursday July 18, 2019 and ends on Thursday, August 22, 2019 on the university Portal.
Candidates That Qualify for UNN Post UTME 2019/2020:
- Candidates who chose UNN in the 2019 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 or above for screening
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
See How to Apply for UNN Post UTME Form 2019/2020 below:
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
Follow the process below for Post-UTME Registration
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2019/2020 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level 1
- O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print acknowledgement Slip.
All candidates are required to bring the following to the screening exercise:
- A copy of Online Acknowledgement Slip
- 2019/2020 JAMB Result Slip
Visually Impaired Candidates: Visually Impaired Candidates should register online, but they are not invited to the screening exercise.
- This is an urgent information to all prospective candidates who did change of institution to UNN but have experienced difficulty registering for the screening examination because their names are missing in the master list from Jamb.
- The affected candidates can now proceed to register pending when the issue is fully sorted out by supplying all the necessary details as stated on the online form.
- All the affected candidates are to make themselves available for the mop up screening examination on Tuesday September 3rd, 2019 at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Library
- No GSM handsets, calculators or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the screening halls
- The venues for the screening are Nnamdi Azikiwe Library (Digital Library) and Centre for Distance and e-Learning, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- Candidates are also strongly advised to visit the University of Nigeria Website: www.unn.edu.ng for further information.
Please be informed.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your UNN POST UTME FORM for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends