UNIZIK Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021: This page will discuss about the Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka popularly known as (UNIZIK)
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK post UTME/Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
Is Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK), Awka, Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise
Check out how to apply for UNIZIK Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 session.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Cut Off Mark
UNIZIK general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 160.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 160 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka cut off mark & Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka Post UTME Form?
Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
UNIZIK Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka as their first choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 160 in the UTME Examination
- (5) O’ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty /Departmental) before applying for the screening Exercise. It is mandatory that Candidates should upload their O ‘Level results and a scanned copy of their passport photograph.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Direct Entry Candidates should have minimum of 9 points from A’level result or its equivalent; (and minimum of “C grade” for teaching subjects in NCE) Upper Credit in OND or Lower Credit in HND.
- Diploma must be in the course applied
- Interested UTME Candidates who did not choose Nnamdi Azikiwe University as their First Choice Institution but wish to study in the University and scored 160 and above in the 2020 UTME, should change to the UNIZIK via JAMB website
How to Apply For UNIZIK Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK post UTME/DE screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale and available online on school portal for purchase
- Visit portal.unizik.edu.ng
- Click on “Create Account”
- Enter your UTME Registration Number and valid email address and click “Send”. A verification code will be sent to your email instantly
- Copy the verification code and click on “Continue”
- On the form, enter your phone number, password, verification code (copied from email), select the access level and click “Submit”
- Your login details will be sent to your email address instantly
- Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email
- After successful login, click on “Step One”, click on “Generate Application Form RRR”
- Print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2000 only
- Login to the portal, click “Step Two”, click on “Confirm payment”, enter the RRR number and click on “Verify payment”. If payment conformation is successful, or if you get a notification “Payment already verified”, then proceed to “Step Three”
- Click on “Step Three”, click on “Fill Application Form”, fill out the application form. You can save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. Also you can edit your information as often as possible within the application period
- Check the “I Agree” box and click on “Submit” button
- -Print out the Application form.
For Direct Entry Candidates:
- In addition to the above registration procedures, candidates must also ensure that their academic transcript is forwarded to The Registrar, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, on or before Monday 30th November 2020.
- Any candidate whose transcript is not received before the stipulated period will not be considered for admission.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The registration will commence on Wednesday 12th August, 2020 and ends on Monday 30th November, 2020.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the bank.
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
UNIZIK Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Date
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University know as UNIZIK will be conducting her post UTME in a given date not yet decided by the management of the institution. Be rest assured that we are already following the resolution and once a given date has been announce you will be informed.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
- The screening exercise will be conducted in full compliance with established COVID-19 safety protocols.
- Candidates who did not register online will not be involved in the screening exercise.
- You must also upload your O’level results in JAMB portal to be considered for admissions.
- Monitor your personal phone number / email and UNIZIK website for further details on the post-UTME / DE screening exercise
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your UNIZIK POST UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.