TSU > TASU Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2022/2023: This page contains the procedure to obtain Taraba State University, Jalingo Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is TSU Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Taraba State University, TASU Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
Related Post: How To Apply For FUWUKARI Post UTME Screening Form
The Taraba State University (TSU), Jalingo invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2022/2023 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
The university at Jalingo was established by the Taraba State Government in 2008, to widen access to university education for Taraba State indigenes and promote economic development in the country. The university is guided by the national and international manpower needs usually accredited by the National Universities Commission, Abuja.
Check out how to apply for TSU > TASU Post-UTME/Direct Entry Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Tuesday 1st November, 2022.
Taraba State University (TASU) Cut Off Mark
TSU general UTME cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session is 140.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 140, follow the link below to view the full list of TSU Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Taraba State University Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Taraba State University (TSU), Jalingo Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
TASU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Taraba State University, Jalingo as their First Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration.
- UTME candidate must have a minimum of 140 and above in the UTME Examination.
- Direct Entry (DE): Minimum of Lower Credit/Merit in Diploma, NCE, and minimum of 4 points from at least two subjects at IJMB from a recognized institution.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Taraba State University, Jalingo as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the university, should change to the TSU via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Candidates should carefully study the University Brochure as provided on the University website to guide them in the completion of their application forms.
Before proceeding to apply for the TASU Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For TSU <> TASU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Taraba State University, Jalingo Post-UTME/DE Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Follow the procedure outlined below carefully to Apply now:
- Eligible candidates are to visit the University website via https://apply.tsuniversity.edu.ng/register.php to register.
- Create a username and password and proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) online as screening charges to TSU account.
- Candidates are required to upload the following documents;
- Birth Certificate
- Letter of indigene
- First school leaving certificate
- JAMB score sheet
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB and any relevant result
All candidates are advised to go to JAMB portal and upload their O’ Level results before their admission will be processed. Note that your results will be verified online
N/B: Any candidate that fails to participate in the screening exercise shall not be considered for admission into the university.
Any false information uploaded by a candidate will lead to automatic disqualification.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is on 30th November, 2022.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Taraba State University, Jalingo agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. TSU does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your TASU Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2022/2023 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.