FUTO Post UTME And Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021: This page will discuss about the Post-UTME/DE Screening Form of Federal University of Technology, Owerri popularly known as (FUTO)
Is Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Federal University of Technology Owerri, FUTO supplementary Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For IMSU Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form
- How To Obtain FUTO JUPEB Admission Form Online
- How To Obtain EPU Post UTME/DE Screening Application Form
- How To Obtain FUTO Pre-Degree Admission Form Online
Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) is a Federal Government owned University established in 1980. The university was located in Owerri West, the capital of Imo State, Nigeria. Federal University of Technology, Owerri offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
The University is bounded by the communities of Eziobodo, Umuchima, Ihiagwa and Obinze, in Imo State, Nigeria. It is the premier federal university of technology in the south east and south south parts of Nigeria.
The Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise. FUTO Post UTME/DE form is now readily available for purchase online.
Check out how to apply for FUTO Post-UTME/Direct Entry form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Tuesday, August 04, 2020.
Federal University of Technology Owerri Cut Off Mark
FUTO general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 180.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 180 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of Federal University of Technology, Owerri Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Federal University of Technology, Owerri Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Post UTME/Direct Entry Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
FUTO Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Federal University of Technology, Owerri as their first Choice of institution during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration
- Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- In addition, Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’ Level in relevant discipline and subjects.
- UTME and Direct Entry candidates should note that Credit in Mathematics are for all Science Based Courses.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Federal University of Technology, Owerri as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the FUTO via JAMB website.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
NOTE: Both Direct Entry and UTME candidates are STRONGLY advised to upload their ‘O’ LEVEL RESULTS unto the JAMB website (CAPS) at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses before proceeding to apply for the FUTO Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form.
How To Apply For FUTO Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
FUTO Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form is now available online. Interested Candidates Should Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link; “2020/2021 POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for the online submission of Post-UTME / Direct Entry application form is yet to be announced by the school management.
Candidates who successfully complete the above-stated registration process will be allowed access to a link through which they can upload their O’Level credentials for screening.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Federal University of Technology, Owerri agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. FUTO does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- You must upload your O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL on/before September, 01, 2020.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Exercise.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: In addition to 1-4 above;
- Kindly ensure that your academic transcript reaches the Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri on/before Tuesday, September 01, 2020.
- Any candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for Admission.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your FUTO Post UTME and Direct Entry screening Form for 2020/2021 academic session.
For support, contact:
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.