FUTO Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2021/2022: This page contains the procedure to obtain Federal University of Technology, Owerri Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is FUTO Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Federal University of Technology Owerri, FUTO Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For IMSU Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form
- How To Obtain FUTO JUPEB Admission Form Online
- How To Obtain EPU Post UTME/DE Screening Application Form
- How To Obtain FUTO Pre-Degree Admission Form Online
Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) is a Federal Government owned University established in 1980. The university was located in Owerri West, the capital of Imo State, Nigeria. Federal University of Technology, Owerri offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
The University is bounded by the communities of Eziobodo, Umuchima, Ihiagwa and Obinze, in Imo State, Nigeria. It is the premier federal university of technology in the south east and south south parts of Nigeria.
The school management of Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Institution’s various undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic
Check out how to apply for FUTO Post-UTME/Direct Entry Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Thursday, September 23, 2021.
Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Cut Off Mark
FUTO general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 150.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 150, follow the link below to view the full list of FUTO Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Federal University of Technology Owerri Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Post UTME/Direct Entry Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
FUTO Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Federal University of Technology, Owerri as their First Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration.
- UTME candidate must have a minimum of 150 and above in the UTME Examination.
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- In addition, Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’ Level in relevant discipline and subjects.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Federal University of Technology, Owerri as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the FUTO via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the FUTO Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For FUTO Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Federal University of Technology, Owerri Post-UTME/DE Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to Apply now:
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link; “2021/2022 POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is on Thursday, 28th October, 2021.
Candidates who successfully complete the above-stated registration process will be allowed access to a link through which they can upload their O’Level credentials for screening.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
FUTO Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Exercise
The Screening Examination will come up between 27th – 30th October, 2021.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- You must upload your O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL which would be used for the 2021/2022 Admissions Exercise.
- Those who fail to choose FUTO as their first choice University WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: In addition to 1-4 above;
- Kindly ensure that your academic transcript reaches the Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri on/before Friday, October 29, 2021.
- Any candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for Admission.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Federal University of Technology, Owerri agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. FUTO does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your FUTO Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2021/2022 academic session.
For support, contact:
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.