FUTO Post-UTME Screening Form: This page will discuss about the Post-UTME/Direct entry (DE) Screening Form of Federal University of Technology popularly known as (FUTO)
Is Federal University of Technology, FUTO Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
The school management of Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) has started accepting applications for its 2020/2021 academic session Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening exercise is out and now available online.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
Federal University of Technology Cut Off Mark
Federal University of Technology, Owerri general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 180.
Please Note that some courses that require more than 180 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of FUTO cut off mark & Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Federal University of Technology, Owerri Post UTME Form?
Federal University of Technology, FUTO Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
FUTO 2020/2021 Post UTME REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS.
- UTME Candidate must have scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME.
- Candidates who choose Federal University of Technology Owerri as their first choice
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results that shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’ Level in relevant discipline and subjects.
FUTO Post UTME form is now available for purchase online. See the requirements and how to obtain the application form below:
How to Apply for FUTO Post UTME Form.
To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link; 2020/2021 POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
Qualify candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
The specific time and date for the individual candidate would be communicated in due course
- Those who did not choose FUTO as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Micplustech.com wish you luck in purchasing your futo utme admission form for 2020/2021 academic session.
For support, contact:
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.