FUTO Pre-Time Admission Form 2020/2021: This page will discuss about the CCE Weekend Part Time Degree Application Form of Federal University of Technology, Owerri popularly known as (FUTO)
Is Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) CCE Weekend Part Time Degree Application Form out?
Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) is now selling the application forms for admission into its Centre for Continuing Education (CCE) weekend part-time degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- How To Obtain FUTO Pre Degree Application Form Online
- FUTO Registration Procedure For Newly Admitted Students
- How To Apply For FUTO JUPEB Admission Form Online
The school management of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Centre for Continuing Education invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its weekend programmes leading to the award of Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) degree for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) is a Federal Government owned University established in 1980. The university was located in Owerri West, the capital of Imo State, Nigeria. Federal University of Technology, Owerri offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Check out how to apply for FUTO CCE Weekend Part-Time Degree admission form, courses, requirements, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How Much Is Federal University of Technology, Owerri Part Time Degree Admission Form?
Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) CCE Weekend Part Time Degree Application Fee is Eleven thousand, three hundred Naira (N11,300) Only and should be paid at any bank nationwide, please note that the fees is non-refundable.
FUTO Weekend Part-Time Degree Available Programmes & Entry Requirements
1.0 School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology
Entry Requirements: Five O’ Level credit passes in Biology, or Agricultural Science, Chemistry, Mathematics, English Language plus credit in Physics and any other science subject:
- Department of Agricultural Economics
- Department of Agricultural Extension
- Department of Animal Science and Technology
- Department of Crop Science and Technology
- Department of Soil Science and Technology
- Department of Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Department of Forestry and Wild Life
2.0 School of Biological Sciences
Entry Requirements: Five O’ Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Biology
- Department of Microbiology
3.0 School of Physical Sciences
- Department Physics
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Statistics
- Department of Science Laboratory Technology
The minimum duration of Programme is 6 years.
FUTO Weekend Part-Time Degree General Admission Requirements
The following Admission Requirements apply uniformly in addition to the specified Departmental Requirements.
- Candidates should possess the university matriculation requirement of five (5) O’ Level credit passes including Mathematics and English Language at not more than two sittings in WASC, WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 180 in 2020 JAMB examinations.
FUTO Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Courses
How To Obtain FUTO Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form
Approved FUTO Academic Calendar
FUTO School Fees Schedule For New and Returning Students
How To Apply For FUTO CCE Weekend Part-Time Degree Admission Form
FUTO Weekend Part-Time Degree Application Form is now available online. Interested Candidates Should Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link; “CCE Weekend programme Application”.
- Enter your Phone Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita
- Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your Phone Number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level result details.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
Deadline: Not Specified
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Read Also: FUTO Resumption Date
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your FUTO CCE Weekend Part-Time Degree Admission form for 2020/2021 academic session.
For support, contact:
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Hotline: 08139833300
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.