FUTO 3rd Supplementary Form 2021/2022: This page contains the procedure to obtain Federal University of Technology, Owerri supplementary admission form: application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) is a Federal Government owned University established in 1980. The university was located in Owerri West, the capital of Imo State, Nigeria. Federal University of Technology, Owerri offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Is FUTO Supplementary Application Form out?
Yes!!! Federal University of Technology, Owerri is now selling the supplementary admission form for candidates not yet offered admission for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Related Article: How To Obtain IMSU Supplementary Admission Application Form
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) post UTME screening but didn’t make it to the FUTO Merit Admission List that the management invites them to apply for the supplementary admission.
The sale of the online Form/Registration commences on Tuesday, March 08, 2022.
Check out how to apply for FUTO supplementary admission form, courses, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How Much Is Federal University of Technology, Owerri Supplementary Admission Form?
Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) supplementary Application Fee is Eleven Thousand Naira (N11, 000.00) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
To apply candidates must obtain a minimum aggregate score of 40.
FUTO Supplementary Admission Aggregates
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|S/N||SCHOOL/DEPARTMENT||UTME SUBJECT COMBINATION||MINIMUM AGGREGATE SCORE/ CUT OFF POINT|
|1||SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE & AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SAAT)||MERIT||CATCH MENT|
|a||FISHERIES & AQUACULTURE TECHNOLOGY (FAT)||ANY THREE OF BIO/AGRIC, MTH, CHEM AND PHY||40||40|
|b||FORESTRY & WILDLIFE TECHNOLOGY (FWT)||ANY THREE OF BIO/AGRIC, MTH, CHEMAND PHY||40||40|
|2||SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING & ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SEET)|
|a||FOOD SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (FST)||MTH, CHM & PHY||40||40|
|3||SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES (SOES)|
|a||ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT (EVM)||MTH, CHM & PHY||45||45|
|b||URBAN & REGIONAL PLANNING (URP)||GEO, MTH & PHY/CHM/BIO/ECO/TEC H DRAWING / FINE ARTS||45||40|
|4||SCHOOL OF LOGISTICS & INNOVATIONTECHNOLOGY (SLIT)|
|a||LOGISTICS & TRANSPORT TECHNOLOGY (LTT)||MTH, PHY & ANY OF CHM, GEO, BIO, ECO||45||45|
|b||SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT (SCM)||MTH, PHY & ANY OF CHM, GEO, BIO, ECO||45||45|
|5||SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES (SOPS)|
|a||CHEMISTRY (CHM)||MTH, CHM & PHY||40||40|
|b||GEOLOGY (GLY)||MTH, CHM & PHY||50||45|
|c||MATHEMATICS (MTH)||MTH, CHM & PHY||40||40|
|d||PHYSICS (PHY)||MTH, CHM & PHY||40||40|
|e||STATISTICS (STA)||MTH, CHM & PHY||40||40|
How to Calculate FUTO Aggregate Score
To know your aggregate score is quite easy, simply follow the guideline and example outlined below carefully to check yours.:
- Multiply the JAMB Score by 0.15.
- Multiply the Post-UTME Score by 0.1
- Add the outcome together.
(Aggregate Score = (JAMB Score *0.15) + (Post-UTME Score*0.1)
Before proceeding to apply for the Federal University of Technology, Owerri supplementary form check out: Complete List Of Courses Offered In FUTO And Admission Requirements
FUTO Supplementary Admission Eligibility
- Candidates who registered for the FUTO supplementary admissions Exercise but are yet to be offered admission can reapply for any of the advertised courses at NO COST.
- Candidates who did not initially register for FUTO supplementary admissions can also apply on the condition that they pay the sum of Eleven thousand naira (N11, 000.00) only for the supplementary Admission.
- You must upload your O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL.
- Candidates should be properly guided by the provisions in the JAMB brochure with particular reference to the UTME combinations and SSCE requirements
How To Apply For FUTO Supplementary Admission Form
Federal University of Technology, Owerri supplementary form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to Apply now:
- Visit the University official website futo.edu.ng.
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on 2021/2022 Supplementary Application.
- Click on “Apply Here”
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- For old applicants: Proceed to step (8)
- For new applicants: Print your invoice and proceed to any bank to pay a non-refundable fee of N11, 000.00 using your Remittal Retrieval Reference (RRR) code on the invoice.
- Alternatively, you can make a payment using your ATM card.
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal.
- Repeat Steps (i) – (iv)
- Complete and submit online Supplementary Application Form.
- Print out your “Acknowledgement Slip”
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is on Tuesday, March 15, 2022.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your FUTO supplementary admission application form for 2021/2022 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.