EPU Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021: This page will discuss about the Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form of Eastern Palm University Ogboko, Imo State popularly known as (EPU)
Is Eastern Palm University (EPU) Ogboko Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Eastern Palm University, EPU supplementary Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The Eastern Palm University Ogboko, Imo State (EPU) invites suitably qualified candidates to its Current academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Eastern Palm University is the first Nigerian Public/Private Partnership University established by Imo state law No. 13 of 2016. The university is located in a well-known serene environment and small business community of Ogboko in Ideato South L.G.A. of Imo state Nigeria.
Check out how to apply for EPU Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 session.
Eastern Palm University Ogboko, Imo State Cut Off Mark
EPU general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 180.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 180 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of Eastern Palm University Ogboko, Imo State Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Eastern Palm University Ogboko Post UTME Form?
Eastern Palm University (EPU), Ogboko Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
EPU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in the UTME Examination. Candidate must also possess any of the following qualifications
- West African School Certificate, General Certificate of Education (Ordinary Level), Senior Secondary School Certificate, NABTEB with, passes at credit level in at least five subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings, or its equivalent.
- The National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate, with passes at credit level in at least five subjects, including English Language.
- West African School Certificate of Education (Ordinary Level) with Advanced Level subjects. No subject shall be counted twice and the five credit level passes shall not be more than two sittings.
- Candidates must in addition satisfy the special requirements for each discipline into which they seek admission.
Direct Entry Candidates
- Passes in two relevant subjects at HSC/GCE Advanced level and credit level passes in three other subjects including English Language, at the West African School Certificate, General Certificate of Education (Ordinary Level) or Senior Secondary School Certificate, both at not more than two sittings.
- Three passes at HSC/GCE Advanced level and 2 passes at credit level in two other subjects including English Language at the School Certificate, GCE (Ordinary level) or Senior Secondary School Certificate, at not more than two sittings.
- Relevant Diplomas and Certificates(IJMB, JUPEB, NCE) including degrees from Universities or institutions recognized by the Senate of Eastern Palm University.
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses before proceeding to apply for the EPU Post-UTME Screening Form.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
- Complete List Of Courses Offered In Eastern Palm University
- How To Check Eastern Palm University Admission Status
- Eastern Palm University School Fees And Admission Acceptance Fee Amount
How To Apply For EPU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
EPU Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form is now available online Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
Pay the sum of N2,000 to any of the following accounts listed below:
a) Bank: Zenith Bank Plc
Account number: 1015509991
Account Name: EPU School Fees Account
b) Bank: Union Bank
Account number: 0083037378
Account name: EPU School Fees Account
ENSURE THAT YOU KEEP YOUR PROOF OF PAYMENT
Visit www.epu.edu.ng and under “Admissions” Menu, click on the link “Fill Application Form”. Next, click on “Start a new registration”, insert your JAMB Registration number and Upload your payment Teller/Evidence, then click on “Proceed.”
Fill out the application form.
Print out your Acknowledgement Receipt and Keep in a Safe Place
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for the application of EPU Post UTME/DE form is yet to be announced by the school management.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Eastern Palm University agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. EPU does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your EPU POST UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.