UDUSOK Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021: This page contains the procedure to obtain Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
NOTE: The 2020/2021 UDUSOK post utme form is currently not on sale. In Order to be informed when the post utme registration form is out, bookmark this page or subscribe to our mail list to get alert when the form is out.
Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto (UDUS), also known as Udusok, is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established in 1975. The university was located in the city of Sokoto, Sokoto State, Nigeria. Usman Danfodio University, Sokoto offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
UDUSOK Post UTME/Direct Entry Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration.
- UTME candidate must have a minimum of 160 and above in the UTME Examination.
- Direct Entry candidates must have at least Lower Credit at Diploma and a minimum of six (6) points at NCE/IJMB.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the university, should change to the UDUSOK via JAMB website.
How To Apply For UDUSOK Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- Applicants are required to go to the UDUSOK PUTME portal at http://putme.udusok.edu.ng and fill their details by supplying their Jamb Registration Numbers;
- Print the form that bears your Transaction ID (Invoice) that you will present at the Bank for payment;
- Proceed to any branch of the designated banks to pay a non-refundable fee of two thousand naira (N2,000) only. (This is exclusive of the Transaction fees). The designated banks for payment are:
- Zenith Bank
- Access Bank
- Skye Bank
- First Bank
- After payment, visit the UDUSOK portal above or here; http://putme.udusok.edu.ng and log-in with your JAMB Registration Number and the Transaction ID to print your Application Form.
Please note that online registration for the screening is not available for now but will be communicated in due course (keep checking our website: www.udusok.edu.ng)
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates on Udusok Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.