EBSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2022/2023: This page contains the procedure to obtain Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is EBSU Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Ebonyi State University Abakaliki, EBSU Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For AE-FUNAI Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Admission Form
- How To Obtain Akanu Ibiam Federal Poly Unwana Post UTME Screening Application Form
The Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki (EBSU) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2022/2023 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Ebonyi State University (EBSU) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established in 1991. The university was located in Abakaliki, Ebonyi State, Nigeria. Ebonyi State University offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Check out how to apply for EBSU Post-UTME/Direct Entry Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Cut Off Mark
EBSU general UTME cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session is 140.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 140, follow the link below to view the full list of EBSU Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Ebonyi State University UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki (EBSU) Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
EBSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki as their First Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration
- UTME Candidate must have a minimum of 140 and above in the UTME Examination. it’s advisable you check: EBSU Departmental Cut-Off Marks for 2022/2023 Admission Exercise..
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the EBSU via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the EBSU Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For EBSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Ebonyi State University Post-UTME/DE Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to Apply now:
- Click on EBSU Post UTME link here: EBSU POST UTME
- Click on Start Application
- Click on STEP1: Click To Generate Payment Invoice then proceed to Bank
- Fill the Generate Payment Invoice Form
- Ensure you choose the right Application Form Category either POST UTME or DIRECT ENTRY
- Ensure your “JAMB Registration Number” is correct
- After Successful Generation Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment with your Remita number OR pay with your Credit card, Master Card or Verve.
- Return to the Application page and start STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number”.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
N/B: Applicants that provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is on 1st October, 2022.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Ebonyi State University agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. EBSU does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
Hotlines: 0806 408 7963
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your EBSU Post UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2022/2023 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.