EBSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2023/2024: This page contains the procedure to obtain Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is EBSU Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
YES!!! Ebonyi State University Abakaliki, EBSU Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For AE-FUNAI Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Admission Form
- How To Obtain Akanu Ibiam Federal Poly Unwana Post UTME Screening Application Form
The Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki (EBSU) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2023/2024 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Ebonyi State University (EBSU) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established in 1991. The university was located in Abakaliki, Ebonyi State, Nigeria. Ebonyi State University offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Check out how to apply for EBSU Post-UTME/Direct Entry Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Thursday, 24th August, 2023.
Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Cut Off Mark
EBSU general UTME cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session is 140.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 140, follow the link below to view the full list of EBSU Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Ebonyi State University UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki (EBSU) Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
EBSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki as their First Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration
- UTME Candidate must have a minimum of 140 and above in the UTME Examination. it’s advisable you check: EBSU Departmental Cut-Off Marks for 2023/2024 Admission Exercise..
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the EBSU via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the EBSU Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For EBSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Ebonyi State University Post-UTME/DE Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to Apply now:
- Go to the EBSU Post UTME Portal.
- Click on ONLINE APPLICATION FORMS.
- Select either the POST UTME form or the Direct Entry form, as applicable.
- Input your JAMB registration number accurately.
- Select ‘LOGIN’ to generate your payment invoice.
- Proceed to pay the fee at any bank or complete the payment online using a debit card.
- After payment, revisit the portal to complete the application form.
- Ensure to use your personal email and phone number for the registration.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is on 14th September, 2023.
Candidates are to note the following:
- Candidates awaiting the results of NABTEB, WAEC (May/June) and NECO (June/July) 2023 are eligible to apply
- Inconsistency in name is not acceptable to the university and may lead to disqualification. Candidates’ names on their O’ Level certificates and UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates are not required to appear for physical screening.
- Candidates will be notified of their admission status via EBSU portal.
- Candidates must upload their O’level results to EBSU portal and on JAMB portal before they can be recommended for admission by JAMB
- An offer of admission must be accepted by the candidate on CAPS or JAMB portal within four(4) weeks and if not accepted within the period it is withdrawn.
DIRECT ENTRY: All direct entry candidates who chose EBSU are also to be screened online. They are to access the school’s portal and other information about the online screening as stated above and request their institutions to forward to EBSU Registrar transcripts of their results.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Ebonyi State University agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. EBSU does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your EBSU Post UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2023/2024 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.