TASUED Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021: This page will discuss about the Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form of Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijebu Ode popularly known as (TASUED)
Is Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED), Ijebu Ode Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Tai Solarin University of Education, TASUED supplementary Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and direct entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
The Tai Solarin University of Education Ijebu Ode (TASUED) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Check out how to apply for TASUED Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Monday, 27th July, 2020.
Tai Solarin University of Education Cut Off Mark
TASUED general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 180.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 180 like Creative Arts, Business Education and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijebu Ode Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijebu Ode Post UTME Form?
Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
TASUED Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- UTME Candidates who chose Tai Solarin University of Education Ijebu Ode as their first and Second Choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in the UTME Examination
- (5) O’ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty /Departmental) before applying for the screening Exercise. It is mandatory that Candidates should upload their O ‘Level results and a scanned copy of their passport photograph.
- Interested UTME Candidates who did not choose Tai Solarin University of Education Ijebu Ode as their First Choice or second choice Institution but wish to study in the University and scored 180 and above in the 2020 UTME, should change to the TASUED via JAMB website.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose TASUED as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB and have obtained 2020 Direct Entry JAMB form.
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses before proceeding to apply for the TASUED Post-UTME Screening Form.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
How To Apply For TASUED Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
TASUED Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form is now available online Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
1. Candidates should apply online through the TASUED Admission portal on https://my.tasued.edu.ng/admission
- NB: The www.tasued.edu.ng is the ONLY legitimate and authentic website of TASUED through which the Admission portal can be accessed.
2. Each candidate is required to make the payment of N2,000 for the screening exercise payable online with either Master card or VISA ATM card. (Please print out your receipt after payment)
3. Candidates are required to fill and complete the online Application Form by providing all the required information. It is MANDATORY for all applicants to use the University’s Online Result Verification System (ORVS) to submit and verify their ‘O’ level result. (Please download and read the University Degree Brochure and carefully study the ‘O’Level requirements for the course applied for, before filling the online Application Form)
4. Print the Screening Slip containing your colour passport photograph and screening information. The printed slip will serve as candidate’s identification/admission card for the screening exercise.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for the online submission of application form is 30th September, 2020
Please Note: that Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) does not have any outside agent to help with the 2020/2021 admission exercise. The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk and candidates should desist from using third party in processing their applications.
TASUED Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Exercise Date
The Tai Solarin University of Education know as TASUED will be conducting her post UTME in a given date not yet decided by the management of the institution. Be rest assured that we are already following the resolution and once a given date has been announce you will be informed.
TASUED Post UTME/DE Screening Details.
Candidates should prepare for the screening exercise and bring along the following:
- Colour print-out of the online Application Form
- Original JAMB Examination Notification of Result slip or Direct Entry Registration Slip.
- Screening Slip and Receipt
TASUED Post UTME Screening Exercise Warning
(i) Cell phones (GSM, CDMA, etc.) and other electronic devices are not allowed at the venue of the screening exercise
(ii) Candidates are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
The results of the screening exercise should be checked on the Admission portal twenty-four hours (24 hrs) after the screening exercise.
All correspondence on the screening exercise should be directed to email@example.com or addressed to the Admissions Officer at the University-Main Campus, Ijagun, P.M.B. 2118, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State.
Telephone No: 08033517017
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your TASUED POST UTME screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.