TASUED Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2022/2023: This page contains the procedure to obtain Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijebu Ode Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is TASUED Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Tai Solarin University of Education, TASUED Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
The Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED), Ijebu Ode invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2022/2023 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established in 2005. The university was located in in Ijagun, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State, Nigeria. Tai Solarin University of Education offer various degree programmes.
Check out how to apply for TASUED Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commenced on Wednesday, 24th August, 2022.
Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) Cut Off Mark
TASUED general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session is 150.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 150, follow the link below to view the full list of TASUED Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Tai Solarin University of Education Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED), Ijebu Ode Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
TASUED Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijebu Ode as their First or Second Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration.
- UTME Candidate must have a minimum of 150 and above in the UTME Examination.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification.
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijebu Ode during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the TASUED via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the TASUED Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For TASUED Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijebu Ode Post-UTME/DE Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedures outlined below:
1. Candidates should apply online through the TASUED Admission portal on https://my.tasued.edu.ng/admission
- NB: The www.tasued.edu.ng is the ONLY legitimate and authentic website of TASUED through which the Admission portal can be accessed.
2. Each candidate is required to make the payment of N2,000 for the screening exercise payable online with either Master card or VISA ATM card. (Please print out your receipt after payment)
3. Candidates are required to fill and complete the online Application Form by providing all the required information. It is MANDATORY for all applicants to use the University’s Online Result Verification System (ORVS) to submit and verify their ‘O’ level result. (Please download and read the University Degree Brochure and carefully study the ‘O’Level requirements for the course applied for, before filling the online Application Form)
4. Print the Screening Slip containing your colour passport photograph and screening information. The printed slip will serve as candidate’s identification/admission card for the screening exercise.APPLY HERE
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for the online submission of application form is no Friday, 21st October, 2022.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
TASUED Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Exercise Date
Screening exercise shall be conducted for all UTME/DE candidates at the Main Campus of the University on Thursday ,27th October, 2022.
Candidates’ participation in the screening exercise is a mandatory requirement for admission into Tai Solarin University of Education.
TASUED Post UTME/DE Screening Details.
Candidates should prepare for the screening exercise and bring along the following:
- Colour print-out of the online Application Form
- Original JAMB Examination Notification of Result slip or Direct Entry Registration Slip.
- Screening Slip and Receipt
TASUED Post UTME Screening Exercise Warning
(i) Cell phones (GSM, CDMA, etc.) and other electronic devices are not allowed at the venue of the screening exercise
(ii) Candidates are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
The results of the screening exercise should be checked on the Admission portal twenty-four hours (24 hrs) after the screening exercise.
Please Note: that Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) does not have any outside agent to help with the 2022/2023 admission exercise. The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk and candidates should desist from using third party in processing their applications.
All correspondence on the screening exercise should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or addressed to the Admissions Officer at the University-Main Campus, Ijagun, P.M.B. 2118, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State.
Telephone No: 08033517017 (call during the office hours only)
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your TASUED Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2022/2023 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.