TASUED Admission Status 2020/2021: This page will discuss about the ADMISSION LIST of Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijebu Ode popularly known as TASUED.
TASUED admission list: The names of candidates offered provisional admission into the Tai Solarin University of Education Ijebu Ode (TASUED) Undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is out and now available online.
The school management of Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED), Ijebu Ode wishes to inform all the candidates that participated in the university post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
Check out the TASUED Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session recently released by the school management of Tai Solarin University of Education Ijebu Ode
How to Check TASUED Admission List On School Portal
Tai Solarin University of Education Admission List have been successfully uploaded online. Simply follow the procedures outlined below to check yours
- Go to TASUED admission statuschecking portal at http://my.tasued.edu.ng/core/auth/index.php.
- Enter your Username (which is your JAMB Reg.) and Password (which is your surname) in the required columns.
- On the ‘—LogIn As—’ column, select Prospective Student from the drop down and then click Login.
- After login, click ‘Admission Status’ link to access your TASUED admission status.
Related Post: How to Check TASUED Post UTME Result Online
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
According to TASUED management ‘we have upgraded the automation of our admission process with the integration of auto-generated SMS/eMail alert system to notify Applicants on the stages and decision on their application. No batch release of Admission List, its now as it is processed. The process is on Auto-Gear!
- TASUED School Fees Schedule For New and Returning Students
- TASUED Jamb and Departmental Cut Off Mark
- Approved TASUED Academic Calendar
You can also access your TASUED admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below
How to Check TASUED Admission List On Jamb Caps
- Go jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your TASUED admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”.
- Click on this “Check Admission Status”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to Accept or Reject the Admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.
NB: Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking this website for the Admission List.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to TASUED admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.