This page will discuss about the admission list of university of uniabuja popularly known as (UNIABUJA)
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the University of Abuja , (UNIABUJA) 2020/2021 academic session post UTME screening exercise that the management of the institution has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes.
UNIABUJA admission list — The 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th list of candidates offered provisional admission into the University of Abuja various DEGREE programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. Prospective candidates can now check their UNIABUJA admission status online.
Prospective students can access their admission status on the school website and the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) portal.
Candidates that made UNIABUJA their institution of choice in the 2020 UTME and participated in the post UTME screening exercise should follow the procedure outlined below to know their status.
How to Check UNIABUJA Admission List.
- Go to UNIABUJA admission portal at https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/.
- Supply your JAMB registration number and Password in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Login to Dashboard’ button to access your UNIABUJA 2020/2021 admission status.
If you have been successfully admitted, you’re advised to ACCEPT or REJECT the admission offer on JAMB CAPS — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
How to Check UNIABUJA Admission List – ALTERNATIVE.
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIABUJA admission status.