FUKASHERE Admission Status 2020/2021: This page will discuss about the ADMISSION LIST of Federal University, Kashere popularly known as Fukashere.
The school management of Federal University, Kashere (FUKASHERE) wishes to inform all the candidates that participated in the university post UTME/Direct Entry screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
Fukashere admission list: The names of candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal University, Kashere (FUKASHERE) Undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is out and now available online.
Federal University, Kashere (FUKASHERE) is a Federal Government owned University established at 2010. The university was located in Kashere in Akko Local Government Area (LGA) of Gombe State, Nigeria. Federal University, Kashere offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Check out the FUKASHERE UTME / Direct Entry Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session recently released by the school management of Federal University, Kashere.
- How To Check FUKASHERE Postgraduate Admission List Online
- FUKASHERE Registration Procedure For Newly Admitted Students
- How To Obtain FUKASHERE Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form
How To Check FUKashere Admission List Via School Portal
Federal University, Kashere (FUKASHERE) Admission List have been successfully uploaded online. Simply follow the procedures outlined below to check yours
- Go to FUKashere admission status checking portal at http://fuk.admissions.cloud/login.html.
- Supply your username and password in the required columns.
- Finally click on ‘Login’ and scroll to the Admission Status section to access you FUKASHERE admission.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer, follow the procedure outlined below:
How to Accept or Reject Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”.
- Click on this “Check Admission Status”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to Accept or Reject the Admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.
NB: Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
How to Check FUKASHERE Admission List On Jamb Caps
You can also access your Fukashere admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUKASHERE admission status.
You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Here are few things you should do once your name is on the list of the admitted candidates:
Upload your O-Level result(s) on the JAMB Portal at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre immediately if you have not done so. Failure to do this successfully, will prevent access to JAMB Admission Letter on JAMB CAPS.
If the program you are offered is different from what you initially applied for, you are required to make change of course on the JAMB portal to the new programme immediately.
Any admitted candidate who did not accept admission on JAMB profile his name will not be on JAMB matriculation list and will be considered admitted neither is allowed for NYSC mobilization after graduation.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS/CYBER CRIME
Candidates and indeed members of the public should beware of fraudsters who may be fronting as agents of the University to dupe innocent and unsuspecting candidates and members of the general public under the pretence of offering admission to them.
The University wishes to make it abundantly clear that admission into the University is done directly by the University and JAMB and NOT through any third party or agent, please.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted” Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking this website for the Admission List.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to FUKASHERE admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.