This post will focuse on How To Pay the acceptance fee of The Federal University Kashere, (FUKASHERE) Gombe State.
Federal University Kashere, (FUKASHERE) Gombe State admission acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted candidates.
WHAT IS ACCEPTANCE FEE
When you apply to a particular university especially through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) either for full time or direct entry and you check your JAMB CAPs or JAMB Portal and discovered that you have been admitted, then the first step to take is to accept or reject the admission give to you by JAMB.
Payments of the Registration fee and accommodation invoices should be generated through the student account on the portal of the university website.
The system can only recognize payments generated on the Portal.
Students are not allowed to give their money to anybody for payment.
Students are advised to make their payments and all registration processes by themselves.
FUK would not condone any complaint on payments made through other channels not as specified above.
Those with O’ Level deficiency are advised in their own interest not to make any payment for registration.
FUKASHERE ACCEPTANCE FEE AND PAYMENT PROCEDURE
Visit the registration portal
Step 1: Login Details
Login with the following details:
1. Login ID: Your Jamb Registration Number
2. Password: Your Jamb Registration Number. NOTE: (The system will prompt you immediately for change of password after first login).
3. Upload your photograph/picture
Upon successful login, ENSURE that you update
your profile as Payment receipts and Vital information will be communicated to you via your e-mail address.
Step 2: Print Admission Letter
Print your admission letter using the following:
1. Click on Print Admission Letter to download
your admission letter
2. Print it and come along with it together with
photocopy of all your credentials for registration.
Step 3: Payment of Fees
Pay for your tuition fees using the following steps:
1. Select the ‘Fees Payment link to display fees
2. You can choose to add accommodation to
your bill subject to availability from the Fees
3. Verify the information displayed e.g (D, Name,
Reference Number e.t.c) and choose your
preferred payment method (Master Card, Visa,
Bank etc) and click on “accept”.
4. Note that your Remita Retrieval Reference
(RRR) is required for fees verification. Ensure
That you don’t delete it from your email.
Step 4: Verification of Fees
1. Return to the registration portal
(http://fuk.safsrms.com/) and login as in Step
1 above (Payments made online will be
redirected back to the portal automatically).
2. Select the ‘Verify Fees Payment’ (Online
payments will be verified automatically).
3. Enter your RRR obtained during payment and
click on ‘Verify’ (if successful, you will be
granted access to Course Registration for your
Step 5: Course Registration
1. Click on ‘Course Registration’ select all the
courses you wish to register.
2. Click on ‘Add All Core Course(s)’ to add the
courses for registration.
3. Click on ‘Register‘ to register the courses.
4. Click on remove if the number of units to
register is greater than 24 to remove a course.
Print and keep your Payment receipt. You will need it!
It is expected that after going thoroughly through this post, you will be very well guided on how to pay Federal University Kashere FUKASHERE Acceptance fee.