This page will discuss about the Acceptance fee Amount and Payment procedure for newly admitted Student’s of Federal University, Kashere popularly known as (FUKASHERE)
The school management of the Federal University, Kashere has released the admission acceptance fee amount and payment procedures of the institution for the current academic session. Continue reading for more Info (guideline and Institution) below:
Federal University, Kashere (FUKASHERE) is a Federal Government owned University established in 2010. The university was located at Kashere at Akko Local Government Area (LGA) of Gombe State, Nigeria. Federal University, Kashere offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
When you apply to a particular university especially through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) either for full time or direct entry and you check your JAMB CAPs or JAMB Portal and discovered that you have been admitted, then the first step to take is to Accept or Reject the Admission give to you by JAMB
Therefore, if you decide to reject the admission, then there will not be need to be talking about acceptance fee as the next point of call in this article but if you accept the admission, then you will need to pay a certain amount to show that you have accepted the admission given to you.
How Much Is FUKASHERE Admission Acceptance Fee?
Following the publication of the Federal University, Kashere undergraduate admission list, the management of the institution released the acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for the newly admitted utme & direct entry students.
- FUKASHERE Registration Procedure For Newly Admitted Students
- Complete List Of Courses Offered In FUKASHERE And Admission Requirements
- FUKASHERE Jamb and Departmental Cut Off Mark For Admission
This is to inform all the candidates that gained admission into the Federal University, Kashere, FUKASHERE that the acceptance fee for 2022/2023 academic session has been announce.
WHAT IS ACCEPTANCE FEE
Acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in 2022 as we are currently considering.
Check out the Fukashere Acceptance Fee Payment for the 2022/2023 academic session recently released by the school management of Federal University, Kashere.
FUKASHERE Admission Acceptance Fee Amount
All successfully admitted candidates in the 2022/2023 Federal University, Kashere (Fukashere) admissions exercise (100 Level and Direct Entry) are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of FUKASHERE (3,000.00) only.
All newly admitted students must pay their acceptance fee before they can print their admission notification letter and other related admission documents. Please note that the fee could change and this is at the discretion of the management of the University. So it is advised you reconfirm before making payment online.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
FUKASHERE Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
Kindly Follow the Fukashere admission acceptance fee payment procedures/process outlined below carefully:
Visit the registration portal on http://fuk.safsrms.com/
Step 1: Login Details
Login with the following details:
1. Login ID: Your Jamb Registration Number
2. Password: Your Jamb Registration Number. NOTE: (The system will prompt you immediately for change of password after first login).
3. Upload your photograph/picture Upon successful login, ENSURE that you update your profile as Payment receipts and Vital information will be communicated to you via your e-mail address.
Step 2: Print Admission Letter
Print your admission letter using the following:
1. Click on Print Admission Letter to download your admission letter
2. Print it and come along with it together with photocopy of all your credentials for registration.
Step 3: Payment of Fees
Pay for your tuition fees using the following steps:
1. Select the ‘Fees Payment link to display fees schedule.
2. You can choose to add accommodation to your bill subject to availability from the Fees Payment Page.
3. Verify the information displayed e.g (D, Name, Reference Number e.t.c) and choose your preferred payment method (Master Card, Visa, Bank etc) and click on “accept”.
4. Note that your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) is required for fees verification. Ensure That you don’t delete it from your email.
Step 4: Verification of Fees
1. Return to the registration portal (http://fuk.safsrms.com/) and login as in Step
1 above (Payments made online will be redirected back to the portal automatically).
2. Select the ‘Verify Fees Payment’ (Online payments will be verified automatically).
3. Enter your RRR obtained during payment and click on ‘Verify’ (if successful, you will be granted access to Course Registration for your program).
Step 5: Course Registration
1. Click on ‘Course Registration’ select all the courses you wish to register.
2. Click on ‘Add All Core Course(s)’ to add the courses for registration.
3. Click on ‘Register‘ to register the courses.
4. Click on remove if the number of units to register is greater than 24 to remove a course.
Be informed that Federal University, Kashere acceptance fee is to be paid within the stipulated period as directed by the management of the institution as failure to comply means automatic forfeiture of admission.
Payments of the Registration fee and accommodation invoices should be generated through the student account on the portal of the university website.
The system can only recognize payments generated on the Portal.
Students are not allowed to give their money to anybody for payment.
Students are advised to make their payments and all registration processes by themselves.
FUK would not condone any complaint on payments made through other channels not as specified above.
Those with O’ Level deficiency are advised in their own interest not to make any payment for registration.
You are advised to keep all printed documents as you will be required to submit them during registration.
It is expected that after going thoroughly through this article, you will be very well guided on how to pay FUKASHERE Acceptance fee for newly admitted students.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends..