ESUT Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021: This page contains the procedure to obtain Enugu State University of Science and Technology Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is ESUT Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Enugu State University of Science and Technology, ESUT Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
The Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
The Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) was originally founded as ASUTECH on July 30, 1980. The University was conceived with the aim to establish an institution that must be closely related to society, its industry and above all, serve as a catalyst in the technological advancement of the people, hence the University’s motto remains, “Technology for Service”.
Check out how to apply for ESUT Post-UTME/Direct Entry Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Monday 10th August, 2020.
Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Cut Off Mark
ESUT general UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 160.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 160, follow the link below to view the full list of ESUT Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Enugu State University of Science and Technology Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
ESUT Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Enugu State University of Science and Technology as their preferred choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration
- UTME Candidate must have a minimum of 160 and above in the UTME Examination
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results that shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age
- UTME and Direct Entry candidates should note that Credit in Mathematics are for all Science Based Courses.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Enugu State University of Science and Technology as their Choice of Institution during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the ESUT via JAMB website. Note that candidates who did not choose the University during their registration can also apply.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE AND NATURAL RESOURCES
- Agricultural Economics & Extension
- Agronomy and Ecological Management
- Animal Science and Fish Management
- Food Science and Technology
FACULTY OF APPLIED NATURAL SCIENCES
- Applied Biochemistry
- Applied Biology
- Applied Microbiology
- Computer and Information Science
- Geology and Mining
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics and Statistics
- Industrial Physics
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Medicine and Surgery
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Adult Education
- Agricultural Education
- Business Education
- Computer Education
- Education Administration and Supervision
- Education Biology
- Education Chemistry
- Education Management
- Education Mathematics
- Education Physics
- Educational Foundation
- Guidance and Counseling
- Health and Physical Education
- Integrated Science Education
- Library and Information Science
- Technology and Vocational Education
- * (Mechanical Technology Education)
- * (Electrical/Electronics Education)
- * (Building Technology Education)
- * (Agricultural Education)
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- Agricultural Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical and Production Engineering
- Metallurgical and Material Engineering
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Building Estate Management
- Geography and Metrology
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Co-operative and Rural Development
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Mass Communication
- Public Administration
FACULTY OF LAW
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Political Science
FACULTY OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES
RECOMMENDED LINK: ESUT School Fees Schedule For New And Returning Students
Before proceeding to apply for the ESUT Post-UTME/DE screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For ESUT Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
ESUT Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form is now available online. Interested Candidates Should Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
- Visit the schools portal via www.portal.esut.edu.ng
- Under Regular Students, click 2020/2021 Admission Screening Registration.
- In the page that shows up, key in your JAMB Reg. No. and Click.
- Key in the required details in the next page to generate your invoice.
- On the invoice page, you have payment options using Interswitch; which include:
- By Bank Branch: This involves you proceeding to any commercial bank with a printout of the generated invoice which contains a reference number which you would use for payment of N2000 (excluding service charges) via Enugu State IGR paydirect.
- By Debit Card: This involves you paying online with your Debit Card.
- Return to the application page and enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of ESUT Post UTME/Direct Entry application form is yet to be Announced by the school management.
- All candidates must upload their 0′ Level results in JAMB approved CBT Centres.
- Candidates who fail to do so shall not be considered for admission.
- Candidates awaiting the results of NABTEB, WAEC and NECO (August/September) 2020 are eligible to apply. Note however, that results released after December 31, 2020, shall not be accepted. Also, inconsistency in name is not acceptable to the university and may lead to disqualification. Candidates’ names on their 0′ Level certificates and UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
ATTESTATION: Candidate must certify that the information given by him/her in each of the sections of the screening form is to the best of his/her knowledge accurate. Should any be found to be false, he/she shall consider self disqualified.
DIRECT ENTRY: All direct entry candidates who chose ESUT are also to sit for the screening test. They are therefore required to access the screening forms and other information about the screening on-line as stated above and request their institutions to forward to ESUT Registrar, transcripts of their results.
ESUT Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Exercise
The Enugu State University of Science and Technology know as ESUT will be conducting her Post UTME/DE in a given date not yet decided by the management of the institution. Be rest assured that we are already following the resolution and once a given date has been announce you will be informed.
Read Also: How To Check ESUT Screening Exercise Result
WARNING: The general public is advised to be mindful of fake website by Dupes and to note that www.portal.esut.edu.ng is the only official website of ESUT for this admission exercise.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your ESUT Post UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.