ESUT Post-UTME Screening Form: This page will discuss about the Post-UTME Screening Form of Enugu State University of Science and Technology, popularly known as (ESUT)
Is Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu, ESUT Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
Check out: the List of courses offered in ESUT
Enugu State University of Science and Technology Cut Off Mark
ESUT general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 170
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 170 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of Enugu State University of Science and Technology cut off mark & Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Enugu State University of Science and Technology Post UTME Form?
Enugu State University of Science and Technology, ESUT Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Enugu State University of Science and Technology ESUT Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates who choose Enugu State University of Science and Technology as their first or second choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 170 -200 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results that shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age
How to Apply for ESUT Post UTME Online.
The registration fee is N2000 (excluding service charges).
- Visit the schools portal via www.portal.esut.edu.ng
- Under Regular Students, click 2020/2021 Admission Screening Registration.
- In the page that shows up, key in your JAMB Reg. No. and Click.
- Key in the required details in the next page to generate your invoice.
- On the invoice page, you have payment options using Interswitch; which include:
- By Bank Branch: This involves you proceeding to any commercial bank with a printout of the generated invoice which contains a reference number which you would use for payment of N2000 (excluding service charges) via Enugu State IGR paydirect.
- By Debit Card: This involves you paying online with your Debit Card.
- Return to the application page and enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
- And come with it for the Post-UTME examination.
NOTE: The 2020/2021 ESUT post utme/direct entry form is currently not on sale. In Order to be informed when the post utme registration form is out, bookmark this page to get alert when the form is out.
- All candidates must upload their O’ Level results in JAMB approved CBT Centres. Candidates who fail to do so shall not be considered for admission.
- Candidates awaiting the results of NABTEB, WAEC (May/June) and NECO (June/July) 2020 are eligible to apply. inconsistency in name is not acceptable to the university and may lead to disqualification. Candidates’ names on their O’ Level certificates and UTME results and other registration documents must be the same. Candidates must present photocopies of the under-listed screening documents to be admitted into the screening hall:
- POST-UTME Screening Forms
- JAMB Result slip
Completed screening forms must be returned on-line with the scanned copies of each of the following documents:
- UTME Result Slip
- Entry qualification Certificate(s)
- Current Passport-Size Photograph.
ATTESTATION: Candidate must certify that the information given by him/her in each of the sections of the screening form is to the best of his/her knowledge accurate. Should any be found to be false, he/she shall consider self disqualified.
DIRECT ENTRY: All direct entry candidates who chose ESUT are also to sit for the screening test. They are therefore required to access the screening forms and other information about the screening on-line as stated above and request their institutions to forward to ESUT Registrar, transcripts of their results.
ESUT Post UTME Screening Date
The Enugu State University of Science and Technology Also known as ESUT will be conducting her post UTME in a given date not yet decided by the management of the institution. Be rest assured that we are already following the resolution and once a given date has been announce you will be informed.
WARNING: The general public is advised to be mindful of fake website by Dupes and to note that www.portal.esut.edu.ng is the only official website of ESUT for this admission exercise.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your ESUT POST UTME screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.