Is AKSU POST-UTME/DE screening application form out?
This page will discuss about the Post-UTME/DE screening Form of Akwa Ibom State University popularly known as (AKSU)
This is to inform all UTME and Direct Entry candidates who applied for admission into Akwa Ibom State University for the 2020/2021 academic session that the POST UTME/DE Screening Exercise application form is not yet out.
Check out: Available Courses Offered AKSU
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here, this article will always be updated when an update arises.
How Much Is Akwa Ibom State University Post UTME Form?
Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
AKSU Post UTME Eligibility.
- Only Candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2020 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) their First Choice Institution are eligible for screening.
- In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/NCE/HND/First Degree/ A‘ Level in relevant discipline and subjects
Must Read: Jamb Change Of Course And Institution
How to Apply for AKSU Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise
The University portal will be opened for registration from... Candidates are required to register online for the screening exercise following the procedure below:
Visit AKSU Post Utme portal at http://portal.aksu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, by following the steps below:
- Click on REGISTER NOW LINK in the Login Page
- Select PUTME/DIRECT ENTRY in the Registration-Type Panel and click on PUTME link.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and click VERIFY.
- On the right hand side of the page showing your details, select CLICK TO MAKE PAYMENT and print the pre-payment slip so generated.
- Proceed to the Bank with the pre-analysis slip and inform the Bank teller that you wish to make fee payment for Akwa Ibom State University Post-UTME screening using e-transact.
- The Screening fee is N2,000
- After payment, repeat steps 1 to 3 above. The payment status on the right side of the page should now show PAID.
- Click the “>” symbol at the extreme right hand side of the page to proceed with registration process.
- Complete the form and ensure you clearly scan and upload the following documents (with sizes not more than 100KB)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificate/Result as may be applicable.
- Certificate of origin.
- 2020 UTME result printout.
- 2020 JAMB DE printout (Direct Entry applicants only).
- Diploma, NCE or A-level result or certificate (Direct Entry applicants only).
- Print three (3) copies of Registration Slip from the portal. This will serve as your screening It carries vital information such as the date and venue of your PUTME screening.
See Also: AKSU Cut Off Mark
UPLOADING OF O’LEVEL RESULTS:
- All affected candidates are to upload their SSCE/NECO results online through the University’s website (aksu.edu.ng/portal)
- Candidates are advised to ensure that their O’level results are also uploaded in JAMB Portal, appropriately. Any candidate who fails to upload his/her results will NOT be considered for admission by the University.
Requirements for AKSU Post-UTME Screening Exercise:
- Candidates are to appear for Post-UTME or Direct Entry screening exercise with the following:
- Three (3) copies of 2020 UTME result slip or Direct Entry registration slip showing the candidates photograph in colour.
- Three (3) copies of AKSU Photocard (Post-UTME or Direct Entry) screening schedule slip printed from the University portal, on completion of Registration.
- When filling the application form, each applicant should endeavor to use his/her own phone number and valid e-mail address in order to receive timely alerts, messages and directives. Do not use those of a cyber cafe operator or any other third party.
- All uploaded documents must be clear and legible. Blurred or unclear documents will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Applicants who did NOT choose AKSU or change to AKSU as their University of First Choice in the 2020/2021 UTME or Direct Entry are NOT eligible for this exercise.
Admission through Direct Entry
1. Minimum of credit passes in five subjects including English Language at SSCE, GCE O’Level or equivalent qualification.
2. Either A’ levels, OND or NCE in relevant subject areas.
3. An acceptable score in the Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
4. Final selection is based on a combination of the candidate’s certificates and score in the direct entry screening test.
AKSU Post UTME Screening Date
the Akwa Ibom State University know as AKSU will be conducting her post UTME in a given date not yet decided by the management of the institution. Be rest assured that we are already following the resolution and once a given date has been announce you will be informed.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission.
- No candidate with awaiting result will be offered admission in AKSU. Kindly upload your O’level results in AKSU and JAMB portals.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion close to deadline.
- Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are, therefore, advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
- Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above for successful completion of the online submissions.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your AKSU POST UTME/DE screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.