AKSU Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2021/2022: This page contains the procedure to obtain Akwa Ibom State University Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is AKSU Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
Related Post: How To Apply For UNIUYO Post-UTME Screening Form
The Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2021/2022 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Akwa Ibom State University was conceived and funded by the Akwa Ibom State Government. Unity of people with a passion to constantly seek knowledge that addresses practical issues of development in Nigeria. The university opened its doors to its pioneer students in the 2010/2011 academic year.
Check out how to apply for AKSU Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Monday, 25th October, 2021.
Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Cut Off Mark
AKSU general UTME cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 160.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 160, follow the link below to view the full list of AKSU Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Akwa Ibom State University Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
AKSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Akwa Ibom State University as their First Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration
- UTME Candidate must have a minimum of 160 and above in the UTME Examination
- Candidates with a minimum of five (5) credit passes including English Language at not more than two (2) sittings as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- In addition, Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/NCE/HND/First Degree/ A‘ Level in relevant discipline and subjects
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Akwa Ibom State University as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the AKSU via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the AKSU Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For AKSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Akwa Ibom State University Post-UTME/DE Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedures outlined below to apply now:
Visit AKSU Post Utme portal at https://aksu.edu.ng/app/ to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, by following the steps below:
- Click ‘Start Now’
- Click ‘Enroll’.
- Enter your Jamb Registration Number and click Next.
- Proceed to make payment of NGN 2000.00 registration fee (excluding bank charges). Note: Payment can be made via Debit card or Bank Deposit Nationwide. If payment is made at the bank, repeat steps 1-3 then continue with registration.
- Click to upload your passport sized photograph (passport must be between 20kB and 50kB) and click Next.
- Enter your O-level result details (School Name, Exams Year, Exam Type, Exam batch (Internal/External) and grades for each subject) Note: Awaiting results candidates are to select the awaiting result option from the exam type drop down and leave the o-level details fields empty.
- After Entering the O-level result details click Next.
- Upload the Scanned copies of your documents (Certificate of Origin, Original Jamb Result, O-level Result, Certificate of medical fitness,2021 JAMB DE printout(for DE only) ) in jpg format with a minimum size of 120kB and maximum of 150kB.
- Preview the details entered to ensure it is correct.
- After confirmation, click the ‘Finish’ button to generate the registration confirmation slip.
UPLOADING OF O’LEVEL RESULTS:
- All affected candidates are to upload their SSCE/NECO results online through the University’s website (aksu.edu.ng/portal)
- Candidates are advised to ensure that their O’level results are also uploaded in JAMB Portal, appropriately.
- All uploaded documents must be clear and legible. Blurred or unclear documents will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Any candidate who fails to upload his/her results and other relevant academic qualification (original) will NOT be considered for admission by the University.
AKSU Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Exercise Requirements
- 2021 UTME Result slip showing candidate’s photograph in colour.
- 2021 JAMB DE printout (Direct Entry applicants only).
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificate/Result and Scratch Card(s) details as may be applicable.
- Diploma, NCE or A-level result or certificate (Direct Entry applicants only)
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness from approved Government Hospital.
INFORMATION TO NOTE:
- Candidates who do not register for the Post-UTME screening exercise would not be considered for admission.
- Applicants who did NOT choose AKSU or change to AKSU as their University of First Choice in the 2021 UTME or Direct Entry are NOT eligible for this exercise.
- On filling the application form, each applicant should endeavour to use his/her own phone number and valid e-mail address in order to receive timely alerts, messages and directives. Do not use those of a cyber café operator or any other third party.
- Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are, therefore, advised to submit genuine documents only.
- No candidate with awaiting result will be offered admission in AKSU. Kindly upload your O’level results in AKSU and JAMB portals.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion close to deadline.
- Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above for successful completion of the online submissions.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for the online submission of application form is on Friday, 19th November, 2021.
See Also: How To Check AKSU Admission Status
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Akwa Ibom State University agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. AKSU does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your AKSU Post UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2021/2022 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends