AKSU Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2023/2024: This page contains the procedure to obtain Akwa Ibom State University Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is AKSU Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
YES!!! Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
Related Post: How To Apply For UNIUYO Post-UTME Screening Form
The Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2023/2024 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Akwa Ibom State University was conceived and funded by the Akwa Ibom State Government. Unity of people with a passion to constantly seek knowledge that addresses practical issues of development in Nigeria. The university opened its doors to its pioneer students in the 2010/2011 academic year.
Check out how to apply for AKSU Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Monday, 7th August, 2023.
- Faculty of Agriculture (Agricultural Economics & Extension, Animal Science, Crop Science, Fisheries & Aquaculture, Soil Science)
- Faculty of Arts (English, History & International Studies, Performing Arts, Philosophy, Religious and Cultural Studies)
- Faculty of Biological Sciences (Biochemistry, Botany, Genetics and Biotechnology, Marine Biology, Microbiology, Zoology)
- Faculty of Education (Education Biology, Education Chemistry, Education Integrated Science, Education Mathematics, Education Physics)
- Faculty of Engineering (Agricultural Engineering, Chemical/Petrochemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering)
- Faculty of Management Sciences (Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Public Administration, Marketing)
- Faculty of Physical Sciences (Mathematics, Statistics, Chemistry, Geology, Computer Science, Physics)
- Faculty of Social Sciences (Economics, Mass Communication, Political Science, Sociology & Anthropology)
Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Cut Off Mark
AKSU general UTME cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session is 140.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 140, follow the link below to view the full list of AKSU Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Akwa Ibom State University Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
AKSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Akwa Ibom State University as their First Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration
- UTME Candidate must have a minimum of 140 and above in the UTME Examination
- Candidates with a minimum of five (5) credit passes including English Language at not more than two (2) sittings as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- In addition, Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/NCE/HND/First Degree/ A‘ Level in relevant discipline and subjects
- Candidates who are awaiting their O’level results may apply but should so indicate.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Akwa Ibom State University as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the AKSU via JAMB website.
Before proceeding to apply for the AKSU Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For AKSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Akwa Ibom State University Post-UTME/DE Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedures outlined below to apply now:
Visit AKSU Post Utme portal at http://portal.aksu.edu.ng/ to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, by following the steps below:
- Click ‘Start Now’
- Click ‘Enroll’.
- Click on ‘Admission’
- Enter your Jamb Registration Number and click Next.
- Proceed to make payment of NGN 2000.00 registration fee (excluding bank charges). Note: Payment can be made via Debit card or Bank Deposit Nationwide. If payment is made at the bank, repeat steps 1-4 then continue with registration.
- Click to upload your passport sized photograph (passport must be between 20kB and 50kB) and click Next.
- Enter your O-level result details (School Name, Exams Year, Exam Type, Exam batch (Internal/External) and grades for each subject) Note: Awaiting results candidates are to select the awaiting result option from the exam type drop down and leave the o-level details fields empty.
- After Entering the O-level result details click Next.
- Upload the Scanned copies of your documents (Certificate of Origin, Original Jamb Result, O-level Result, Certificate of medical fitness, 2023 JAMB DE printout(for DE only) ) in jpg format with a minimum size of 120kB and maximum of 150kB.
- Preview the details entered to ensure it is correct.
- After confirmation, click the ‘Finish’ button to generate the registration confirmation slip.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for the online submission of application form is on Friday, 29th September, 2023.
Interested candidates are advised to register before the deadline. Candidates who fail to register within the Registration period will not be considered for admission in the Akwa Ibom State University.
Candidates with awaiting results may apply but must ensure that their O’level (WAEC/NECO) results are uploaded appropriately at the JAMB portal (CAPS) in a COMPUTER-BASED TEST (CBT) CENTRE approved by JAMB
There would be a grace period of four (4) weeks within which all approved admissions must be accepted by the candidates. Failure to accept the admission, such admission will be deleted, and the candidate placed under the “refusal to accept category, punishable by ineligibility to be admitted again.
Kindly note that the University does not have individuals/sales agents for admission. Anyone who deals with any individual and/or makes payment(s) to an individual’s account does so at his/her own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your AKSU Post UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2023/2024 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.