This page will discuss about the 2020/2021 School fees of Akwa Ibom State University popularly known as (AKSU)
Check out the AKSU School Fees for 2020/2021 academic session recently released by the school Management of Akwa Ibom State University for All New & Returning Students
This is to inform the general public especially Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU prospective Students to check amount payable as School Fees for 2020/2021 Academic session.
See Also: AKSU Academic Calendar
What Is School Fees
School fees is a fee charged to students at a school, college, university or other place of learning that is in addition to any matriculation and/or tuition fees. It may be charged to support student organizations and student activities (for which it can be called an activity fee) or for intercollegiate programs such as intramural sports or visiting academics; or, at a public university or college, as a means to remedy shortfalls in state funding (in which case it can often be called a technology fee). Further fees may then be charged for features and facilities such as insurance, health and parking provision.
All students who choose Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) as their preferred choice of institution during the UTME Registration Or If you are already a student of the university, can now confirm their School Fees for 2020/2021 session Academic as listed below:
AKSU School Fees Schedule For 2020/2021
|Indigenes||N53,000.00 per session|
|Non-indigenes||N73,000.00 per session|
Recommended: AKSU Acceptance Fee For Newly Admitted Students
- In your first year popularly known as 100 level you will be assigned 5 General Studies Courses, there are special lecturers that handle this courses hence you will have to pay 500 naira per courses for a year.
- If you are registering GST courses as a returning student ( 200 level, 300 level) then you have to still pay the 500 naira, this same fee applies to those who have carry over in any of the GST courses.
Please Note: that School fees for returning students of akwa ibom state university is between 56,000 naira to 76,000 naira.
AKSU School Fees Payment Procedure
- First you have to visit http://www.portal.aksu.edu.ng/
- Enter your JAMB registration number and the Access Code written on the Bio data form on the student login panel.
- On the dashboard, click payment to proceed.
- you have to select the level you are paying for and the semester before clicking on pay.
- Select payment platform “BANK”
- Print the pre-analysis and proceed to any commercial bank to make payment for school fees, using eTranzact platform.
This purpose of this listed school fees above for the Akwa Ibom State University is to assist you propose and budget your self, we’ve seen a lot of students who faced unplanned financial challenges while in school, majority of them even had to drop out in school because of financial problems.
Print and keep your Payment receipt. You will need it!
Late payment would attract extra charges and failure to pay the fees on time would lead to the student inability to seat for their semester examination.
I hope you have carefully read and understand the actual amount payable for AKSU school fees
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.