ABSU Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2021/2022: This page contains the procedure to obtain Abia State University Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is ABSU Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Abia State University, ABSU Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
The school management of Abia State University (ABSU) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its various Degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Abia State University is one of the state owned universities in Nigeria. Abia State University offers undergraduate, graduate and doctorate degrees. It has two campuses, its main campus in Uturu, and the College of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine housed by the campus in Umuahia, Abia State capital.
Check out how to apply for ABSU Post-UTME/Direct Entry Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Abia State University (ABSU) Cut Off Mark
ABSU general UTME cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 140.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 140, follow the link below to view the full list of ABSU Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Abia State University Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Abia State University (ABSU) Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
ABSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Abia State University as their first or second choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration.
- UTME candidate must have a minimum of 140 and above in the UTME Examination.
- Candidates with a minimum of five (5) Credit Passes including English Language and Mathematics In SSCE (or Equivalent) at not more than two sittings as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidates with Awaiting Results can also apply, but should so indicate
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Abia State University during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the university, should change to the ABSU via JAMB website.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the ABSU Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For ABSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Abia State University Post-UTME/DE Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to Apply now:
- Eligible candidates should Log on to the ABSU portal (portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N2,000.00 only.
- ABSU Microfinance Bank;
- Ecobank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- First Bank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Union Bank Plc
- Get back to the ABSU portal (portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and click on Applicant.
- Select ABSU Aptitude Test
- Complete the Application Form, ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection of candidate and download a copy as an evidence of registration.
- Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Post-UTME screening test.
- Candidates are not required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometric of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
- Candidates who do not register for the Post UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for Admission.
- However, Foreign candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as, Blind and Deaf candidates are exempted from the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
ABSU Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule
The Post-UTME Screening Exercise will take place from 26th Oct – 29th Oct, 2021.
Day 1: Tuesday, 26th October, 2021
Medicine and Surgery, Medical Laboratory Science, Nursing Sciences, Anatomy, Physiology, Public Health, Optometry and Pharmacy.
Venue: Uturu Campus
Day 2: Thursday, 28th october, 2021
Faculty of Law and Agriculture
Venue: Umuahia Location
- Faculty of Biological Sciences
- Faculty of Physical Sciences
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Environmental Studies
- Education/Agric, Education/Biology,
- Education/Chemistry, Education/Maths Education/Physics
Venue: Uturu Campus
Day 3: Friday 29th October,2021
- Faculty of Economics and Management Sciences
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Humanities
- Edu/Accountancy, Edu/Economics, Edu/English, Edu/Fine Arts, Edu/French, Edu/Political Science, Edu/Religion, Edu/Social Studies, Edu/Government. Edu/Guidance and Counselling. Edu/Management & Planning.
Venue: Uturu Campus
The screening test will commence at 10.00 am on each of the designated days.
All COVID-19 protocols will be strictly observed.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Abia State University agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. ABSU does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your ABSU Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2021/2022 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.