KSUSTA Post UTME Screening Form: This page will discuss about the Post-UTME/Direct entry (DE) Screening Form of Kebbi State University of Science and Technology Aliero, popularly known as (KSUSTA)
Is Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero KSUSTA Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Application Form out?
Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero Cut Off Mark
KSUSTA general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 160.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 160 like Forestry, Civil Engineering and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero cut off mark & Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero Post UTME Form?
Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
KSUSTA Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility
- UTME Candidates who choose Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero as their first choice in the 2020 UTME and scored a minimum of 160 points.
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates with Credit/Merit pass in HND, ND, NCE, IJMB or its equivalent in relevant areas from a recognized tertiary institutions
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested UTME Candidates who did not choose Kebbi State University of Science and Technology Aliero as their First Choice Institution but wish to study in the University and scored 160 and above in the 2020 UTME, should change to the KSUSTA via JAMB website.
Documents Required For KSUSTA Post UTME/DE Screening
Candidates who possessed the above mentioned requirements are eligible to present themselves with the following documents at the venue of the screening:
- Original and photocopies of their credentials,
- Original and photocopy of UTME result slip/DE JAMB slip,
- Evidence of payment for Post UTME/DE screening (non refundable fee of ₦2,000 only),
- Acknowledgement Slip and a copy of Online Screening Form
How to Apply for KSUSTA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form Online
- Log on to www.ksusta.net and click on BUY POST UTME RRR CODE to select the screening type (UTME or D.E),
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and all other details to Generate the RRR Code invoice,
- Proceed to any Bank Nation-wide for payment of ₦2,000 only and returned to www.ksusta.net and click on APPLY ONLINE to enter your purchased RRR Code to create Screening Account,
- Ensure to upload your recent photograph on the Screening Form and click on SUBMIT after completing the form,
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip and a copy of the Online Screening Form.
Deadline: Not Specified
NOTE: Successful candidates will receive an SMS or email from JAMB informing them that they have been offered admission into KSUSTA and requesting them to either accept or reject the admission being offered to them within a specified period.
KSUSTA Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Data
the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero know as KSUSTA will be conducting her post UTME in a given date not yet decided by the management of the institution. Be rest assured that we are already following the resolution and once a given date has been announce you will be informed.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
For further enquiries, candidates may wish to contact the following from 9:00am to 5:00pm daily on 07037441332, 09057458669 and 07051739494.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your KSUSTA POST UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.