OSUSTECH Post UTME Screening Form 2020: This page will discuss about the Post-UTME/Direct entry (DE) Screening Form of Ondo State University of Science and Technology, Okitipupa popularly known as (OSUSTECH)
Is Ondo State University of Science and Technology, Okitipupa OSUSTECH Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Application Form out?
Ondo State University of Science and Technology Cut Off Mark
OSUSTECH general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 180.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 180 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of Ondo State University of Science and Technology cut off mark & Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Ondo State University of Science and Technology Post UTME Form?
Ondo State University of Science and Technology Okitipupa (OSUSTECH) Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
OSUSTECH Post-UTME/DirectEntry Screening Eligibility
- UTME Candidates who chose Ondo State University of Science and Technology Okitipupa as their first choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results that shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age.
- Direct Entry Candidates who chose OSUSTECH as their institution of first choice
- Interested UTME/DE Candidates who did not choose Ondo State University of Science and Technology Okitipupa as their First Choice Institution but wish to study in the University and scored 180 and above in the 2020 UTME, should change to the OSUSTECH via JAMB website.
How to Apply for OSUSTECH Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
A sum of Two Thousand naira (N2,000.00) only is to be paid to any bank in Nigeria through Remita platform.
- Log on to www.remita.net.
- Click “pay a Remita customer/biller”
- Select the institution you are paying into. (Ondo State Uni of Sci. and Tech)
- Click the name of service/purpose and select “other income from students”
- Under the list of other income from student, select “PUTME Screening Fees”
- Fill in ONLY “payer’s name” which is the name of the candidate and “matric number” which is the UTME registration number
- Click “How do you want to pay” and select the channel of payment which could be Internet Banking, Mastercard, Visa and so on.
- Submit and print the electronic receipt of payment which contains a unique Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number.
- Visit the University’s website on osustech.edu.ng for more information on specific admission requirements for each programme before application
- Log on osustech.edu.ng/utme and enter the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number generated from payment to access the registration portal
- Complete and submit the University admission screening forms online; and
- Print out a copy of completed admission screening form
Deadline: Not Specified
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
OSUSTECH Post-UTME Screening Date
The Ondo State University of Science and Technology know as OSUSTECH will be conducting her post UTME in a given date not yet decided by the management of the institution. Be rest assured that we are already following the resolution and once a given date has been announce you will be informed.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your OSUSTECH POST UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.