UNIMED Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021: This page will discuss about the Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form of Ondo State University of Medical Sciences popularly known as (UNIMED)
Is Ondo State University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Ondo State University of Medical Sciences, UNIMED supplementary Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
The Ondo State University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
University of Medical Sciences, Ondo (UNIMED) is a university of medical sciences in Ondo City, Nigeria, owned by the Ondo State Government, established in 2015. It is the third specialized medical university in Africa and Nigeria’s first specialized medical university to be accredited by the National Universities Commission.
Check out how to apply for UNIMED Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 session.
Ondo State University of Medical Sciences. Cut Off Mark
UNIMED general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 180.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 180 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of Ondo State University of Medical Sciences Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Ondo State University of Medical Sciences Post UTME Form?
Ondo State University of Medical Sciences, UNIMED Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
UNIMED Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- UTME Candidates who chose Ondo State University of Medical Sciences as their first or Second Choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics for the MBBS/BDS programme and not more than two sittings in relevant O/Level subjects including English and Mathematics for other programmes in the University
- Interested UTME Candidates who did not choose Ondo State University of Medical Sciences as their First or Second Choice Institution but wish to study in the University and scored 180 and above in the 2020 UTME, should change to the UNIMED via JAMB website.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Direct entry candidates who have already applied to JAMB and who possess minimum of 10 points in relevant ‘A’ level subjects or a B.Sc. (Hons) degree in the basic medical or biological sciences with a minimum of second class (lower division) are also eligible to apply for Medicine and Surgery and Dentistry Courses.
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses before proceeding to apply for the UNIMED Post-UTME Screening Form.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
- Approved UNIMED Academic Calendar Schedule
- How To Check UNIMED Admission Status
- UNIMED School Fees Schedule For Indigenes And Non-Indigenes
How To Apply For UNIMED Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
UNIMED Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form is now available online Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
- Log on to www.unimed.edu.ng
- Click on Admission;
- Click on Post-UTME Payment to make payment via online payment system or commercial bank;
- Click on Payment Confirmation if payment was made through commercial bank;
- Click on Post-UTME Application after payment;
- Login with UTME registration number and payment Transaction ID as password to complete the screening form.
Deadline: Not Specified
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
Direct Entry Candidates are to forward their Transcript directly to the Registrar, University of Medical Sciences.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Ondo State University of Medical Sciences agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. UNIMED does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
UNIMED Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Exercise Date And Venue
Screening Exercise Dates: 25th – 27th November, 2020 beginning from 7.00am daily
However, candidates are to print out their exact date and time of screening later from the portal
- Any candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Admission Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
Venue: MIS Centre, Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo City.
All candidates are to bring the following documents to the screening venue:
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration Slips for Direct-Entry Candidates;
- Printed copy of the completed 2020/2021 Admission Screening slip.
For more information or clarifications, candidates are advised to visit the University website, www.unimed.edu.ng, send an e-mail to email@example.com, or call the following phone numbers: +234-706-957-3618, +234-905-826-3636.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your UNIMED POST UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.