UNIMED Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2022/2023: This page contains the procedure to obtain Ondo State University of Medical Sciences Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, courses, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is UNIMED Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Ondo State University of Medical Sciences, UNIMED Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
The school management of Ondo State University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the university various degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
University of Medical Sciences, Ondo (UNIMED) is a university of medical sciences in Ondo City, Nigeria, owned by the Ondo State Government, established in 2015. It is the third specialized medical university in Africa and Nigeria’s first specialized medical university to be accredited by the National Universities Commission.
Check out how to apply for UNIMED Post-UTME/Direct Entry Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Ondo State University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) Cut Off Mark
UNIMED general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session is 160.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 160, follow the link below to view the full list of UNIMED Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Ondo State University of Medical Sciences Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Ondo State University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Faculty of Dental Sciences
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- Anatomy (B.Sc.)
- Biochemistry (B.Sc.)
- Physiology (B.Sc.)
Faculty of Medical Rehabilitation
- Prosthetics and Orthotics
Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Human Nutrition and Dietetics
- Radiography and Radiation Science
Faculty of Nursing Science
- Nursing Science (B.Nsc.)
School of Public Health
- Community Health Science
- Environmental Health Science
Faculty of Science
- Animal & Environmental Biology (B.Sc.)
- Microbiology (B.Sc.)
- Plant Biology and Biotechnology Options (B.Sc.)
- Environmental Management and Toxicology (B.Sc.)
- Chemistry (B.Sc.)
- Computer Science (B.Sc.)
- Food Science (B.Sc.)
- Information Technology (B.Sc.)
- Mathematics (B.Sc.)
- Physics (B.Sc.)
- Physics with Electronics (B.Sc.)
- Science Laboratory Technology (B.Sc.)
- Statistics (B.Sc.)
UNIMED Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Ondo State University of Medical Sciences as their First or Second Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration
- UTME Candidate must have a minimum of 160 and above in the UTME Examination
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Direct entry candidates who have already applied to JAMB and who possess minimum of 10 points in relevant ‘A’ level subjects or equivalent are eligible to apply for courses in the Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences and Faculty of Science except for Computer Science, Information Technology and Statistics).
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Ondo State University of Medical Sciences during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the UNIMED via JAMB website.
All courses in Faculties require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in UTME. Candidates in Mathematics require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology in the UTME.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the UNIMED Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For UNIMED Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Ondo State University of Medical Sciences Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online.
Eligible candidates should log on to University website www.unimed.edu.ng.
Then, follow the procedure outlined below to apply now:
- Click on Admission;
- Click on Post-UTME to access the Post-UTME Portal;
- Click on PAYMENT to make payment via online payment system using VISA or MASTER Card. Note that VERVE Card is not allowed;
- After payment, Print Payment Receipt
- On Post-UTME Portal, Click on APPLICATION FORM with your UTME Registration Number and Payment Transaction ID to complete the screening form.
For more details on payment and application, check the University’s website (www.unimed.edu.ng). PAYMENT IS ONLY VIA THE UNIMED PAYMENT PLATFORM. ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD CANDIDATES MAKE PAYMENT TO ANY UNAUTHORISED ACCOUNT. PLEASE SEEK CLARIFICATION IN CASE OF DOUBT
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of UNIMED Post UTME/Direct Entry application form is yet to be Announced by the school management.
UNIMED Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Exercise Details
Screening Exercise Dates, Venue of Examination and modality will be communicated to validly registered candidates at a later date.
All candidates are to bring the following documents to the screening venue:
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration Slips for Direct-Entry Candidates;
- Printed copy of the completed 2022/2023 Admission Screening slip.
Other Important information to Note;
- Direct Entry Candidates are to forward their Transcript directly to the Registrar, University of Medical Sciences.
- Any candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Admission Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
Must Read: How to Check UNIMED Screening Result
Kindly note that the University does NOT have individual/sales agents. For the avoidance of doubt, valid and authentic details about admissions into the programmes offered by UNIMED can be obtained only at the University’s administrative office and at the university’s website www.unimed.edu.ng
Kindly note also, that valid payments for purchase of forms can only be done as described above and NOT into any individual’s account. Anyone who deals with any individual and/or makes payment(s) into any individual’s account does so at her/his own risk!
For more information or clarifications, candidates are advised to visit the University website, www.unimed.edu.ng, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the following phone numbers: +234-706-957-3618, +234-905-826-3636.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your UNIMED Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2022/2023 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.