UNIMED Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2023/2024: This page contains the procedure to obtain Ondo State University of Medical Sciences Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, courses, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is UNIMED Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
YES!!! Ondo State University of Medical Sciences, UNIMED Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
The school management of Ondo State University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the university various degree programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
University of Medical Sciences, Ondo (UNIMED) is a university of medical sciences in Ondo City, Nigeria, owned by the Ondo State Government, established in 2015. It is the third specialized medical university in Africa and Nigeria’s first specialized medical university to be accredited by the National Universities Commission.
Check out how to apply for UNIMED Post-UTME/Direct Entry Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Ondo State University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) Cut Off Mark
UNIMED general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session is 150.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 150, follow the link below to view the full list of UNIMED Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Ondo State University of Medical Sciences Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Ondo State University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
UNIMED Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Ondo State University of Medical Sciences as their preferred (1st) choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration
- UTME Candidate must have a minimum of 150 and above in the UTME Examination
- Candidates are required to have a minimum of five (5) credits in either NECO, SSCE and GCE O’ Level, which must include English Language, Mathematics and any other three (3) relevant subjects as may be specified by each Faculty. The five (5) O’ level credits should be obtained in not more than two (2) sittings.
- For Medicine and Surgery (MBBS), Dentistry (BDS) and Doctor of Physiotherapy programmes, the five (5) O’level credits must include Mathematics, English, Biology, and Physics & Chemistry which must be obtained at only one (1) sitting.
- Direct entry candidates are required to possess a minimum of ten (10) points in relevant ‘A’ level subjects, B.Sc. (Hons) Degree/ Diploma in the Basic Medical or Basic Science subjects with a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division).
- For Medicine and Surgery and Dentistry programmes, a minimum of thirteen (13) points in relevant ‘A’ level subjects, and Second Class Upper, B.Sc. (Hons) Degree in any Basic Medical Science courses.
- For the Nursing Science programme, candidates with a first (1st) degree in health-related and basic science courses with a minimum of second-class lower honours; also candidates who are holders of the RN or RM Certificates from the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria are also eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Ondo State University of Medical Sciences during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the UNIMED via JAMB website.
All courses in Faculties require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in UTME. Candidates in Mathematics require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology in the UTME.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the UNIMED Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For UNIMED Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Ondo State University of Medical Sciences Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online.
Eligible candidates should log on to University website www.unimed.edu.ng.
Then, follow the procedure outlined below to apply now:
- Click on Admission;
- Click on Post-UTME to access the Post-UTME Portal;
- Click on PAYMENT to make payment via online payment system using VISA or MASTER Card. Note that VERVE Card is not allowed;
- After payment, Print Payment Receipt
- On Post-UTME Portal, Click on APPLICATION FORM with your UTME Registration Number and Payment Transaction ID to complete the screening form.
For more details on payment and application, check the University’s website (www.unimed.edu.ng). PAYMENT IS ONLY VIA THE UNIMED PAYMENT PLATFORM. ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD CANDIDATES MAKE PAYMENT TO ANY UNAUTHORISED ACCOUNT. PLEASE SEEK CLARIFICATION IN CASE OF DOUBT
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of UNIMED Post UTME/Direct Entry application form is yet to be Announced by the school management.
UNIMED Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Exercise Details
The school management of University of Medical science (UNIMED), Ondo has announced that the Post UTME/Direct Entry screening exercise for 2023/2024 session has been scheduled to hold between 29th – 31st August 2023.
All candidates are to bring the following documents to the screening venue:
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration Slips for Direct-Entry Candidates;
- Printed copy of the completed 2023/2024 Admission Screening slip.
- Direct Entry Candidates are to forward their Transcript directly to the Registrar, University of Medical Sciences, Ondo, through the following address: Office of the Registrar, University of Medical Sciences, Laje Campus, Ondo City.(Direct Entry applicants will not be considered for admission without evidence of submission of official academic transcripts to the above address)
- Any candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Admission Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
Must Read: How to Check UNIMED Screening Result
Kindly note that the University does NOT have individual/sales agents. For the avoidance of doubt, valid and authentic details about admissions into the programmes offered by UNIMED can be obtained only at the University’s administrative office and at the university’s website www.unimed.edu.ng and for physical clarifications on admission, please visit the Admissions Unit, Academic Affairs Office, UNIMED Laje Campus, Ondo City.
Kindly note, that valid payments for purchase of forms can only be done as described above and NOT into any individual’s account. Anyone who deals with any individual and/or makes payment(s) into any individual’s account does so at her/his own risk!
For more information or clarifications, candidates are advised to visit the University website at www.unimed.edu.ng, send an e-mail to email@example.com, or call the following phone numbers: +234 813 551 3654, +234 916 400 0008, +234 811 295 7770, +234 911 500 4010, +234 706 957 3618, and +234 905 826 3636.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your UNIMED Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2023/2024 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.