FUPRE Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024: This page contains the procedure to obtain Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun Post UTME screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is FUPRE Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
YES!!! Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, FUPRE Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
- How To Obtain FUPRE JUPEB Application Form Online
- How To Apply For DELSU Post-UTME Screening Application Form
The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2023/2024 academic session Post UTME Screening Exercise.
The Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) is an internationally-recognized Nigerian university, Established 14 March 2007 and admitted its first set of undergraduates in 2008. The university was located in Effurun, Uvwie Local Government Areas (LGA), Delta State, Nigeria. It’s the first petroleum university in Africa and sixth in the world.
Check out how to apply for FUPRE Post-UTME screening admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Monday, 10th July, 2023.
Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Cut Off Mark
FUPRE general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session is 170.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 170, follow the link below to view the full list of FUPRE Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun Post UTME Admission Form?
Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, (FUPRE) Post UTME Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
FUPRE Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun as their choice of institution during the UTME Registration
- Candidate must have a minimum of 170 and above in the UTME Examination
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidates awaiting results which would be released before the completion of the admission exercise can also register.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun as their preferred choice of Institution during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the university, should change to the FUPRE via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Candidates are STRONGLY advised to upload their ‘O’ LEVEL RESULTS unto the JAMB website (CAPS) at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre
Before proceeding to apply for the FUPRE Post-UTME screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For FUPRE Post UTME Screening Form Online
Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun Post-UTME Screening Form is now available online Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
- Open your web browser (like Google Chrome or Firefox, Edge etc) on your computer or smartphone.
- In the address bar at the top of the browser, type in https://portal.fupre.edu.ng and press Enter. This will take you to the registration website.
- On the website’s homepage, look for a section called “POST UTME” and click on the option that says “generate invoice.” This will help you get the necessary payment details.
- Find the space provided on the page and enter your Jamb registration number. Afterward, click on the submit button to proceed.
- Once you’ve submitted your Jamb registration number, you’ll be taken to another page where you’ll see boxes to fill in your personal details. Fill in all the required information in these boxes carefully.
- After filling in your details, it’s time to make the payment for your application. Follow the instructions provided on the page to complete the payment process.
- Once you have successfully made the payment, locate and click on the “application form” or “Admission screening application form” link. This is where you will provide additional information for the screening process.
- On the application form page, you will be prompted to enter your Jamb number. Fill in your Jamb number correctly and click on the login button.
- Now, you can fill in the required information on the application form. Take your time and ensure that you provide accurate details.
- After you have completed the application form, print out your Post UTME Registration slip (in COLOUR). The date of the Post UTME screening will be communicated to you via the email and the phone number that you filled during the application process. You must bring the COLOURED print out of your registration slip with you when you come for the screening.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is on 12 midnight, Thursday, 31st August, 2023.
N/B: Applicants that provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
FUPRE Post UTME Screening Exercise Details
The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun Post UTME Screening Exercise scheduled to hold from from 11th September, 2023.
Venue: ICT Centre, Fed. Univ. of Petroleum Resources, Effurun.
Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering,
Petroleum Engineering, Petro-chemical
Engineering, Natural Gas Engineering,
Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering,
Computer Science, Mathematics, Geology,
Geophysics, Physics and Statistics
|English Language, Mathematics,
Physics and Chemistry
|Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry
|English Language, Chemistry, Physics,
Mathematics or Biology
|Environmental Management and Toxicology
|English Language, Chemistry, Biology, and
Mathematics or Physics
|Science Laboratory Technology
a. Biochemical Technology
b. Biological Technology
c. Petro-chemistry Technology
d. Physics Instrumentation Technology
|Subject Combinations Options
a. English Language, Biology, Chemistry
b. English Language, Biology, Chemistry
c. English Language, Chemistry, Physics
d. English Language, Physics, Chemistry
|Candidates applying into the Department of
Science Laboratory Technology are to choose
from the four options listed, their most preferred
area of specialization and write the Post UTME
subject combination attached to the selected option.
Candidates would only be considered for admission
into the area they choose to write their Post UTME in.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. FUPRE does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your FUPRE Post-UTME screening form for 2023/2024 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.