FUPRE Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022: This page contains the procedure to obtain Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun Post UTME screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is FUPRE Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, FUPRE Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
- How To Obtain FUPRE JUPEB Application Form Online
- How To Apply For DELSU Post-UTME Screening Application Form
The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2021/2022 academic session Post UTME Screening Exercise.
The Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) is an internationally-recognized Nigerian university, Established 14 March 2007 and admitted its first set of undergraduates in 2008. The university was located in Effurun, Uvwie Local Government Areas (LGA), Delta State, Nigeria. It’s the first petroleum university in Africa and sixth in the world.
Check out how to apply for FUPRE Post-UTME screening admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Monday 4th October, 2021.
Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Cut Off Mark
FUPRE general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 150.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 150, follow the link below to view the full list of FUPRE Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun Post UTME Admission Form?
Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, (FUPRE) Post UTME Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
FUPRE Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun as their choice of institution during the UTME Registration
- Candidate must have a minimum of 150 and above in the UTME Examination
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidates awaiting results which would be released before the completion of the admission exercise can also register.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
NB: Candidates who do not have the required minimum UTME cut-off mark for the course of their choice (i.e. minimum of 170 for Engineering courses and minimum of 150 for Science courses) are advised to visit the JAMB website to request a “Change of Course” to any other course that accepts a lower UTME score. PLEASE NOTE: The “Change of Course” MUST be done before registration for the Post UTME. To be eligible for admission, affected candidates are to register for and write their Post UTME under the new course. While applying for a “Change of Course”, candidates should ensure that they possess the necessary UTME and WAEC subject combination required to fit into the new programme. Candidate may visit the University website to view the admission requirements.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Candidates are STRONGLY advised to upload their ‘O’ LEVEL RESULTS unto the JAMB website (CAPS) at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre
Before proceeding to apply for the FUPRE Post-UTME screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For FUPRE Post UTME Screening Form Online
Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun Post-UTME Screening Form is now available online Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
Interested candidates should visit https://fupreonline.com/application/ to do their registration.
- Ensure that the online form is carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions. Deliberate disregard of instructions, purported mistake(s)/wrong entries shall lead to disqualification.
- Ensure that they use a PASSWORD that they can remember easily to enable them access their result and confirm their admission status subsequently.
- Use functional e-mail addresses and mobile phone numbers to enable the University contact them in the course of the Admission Exercise, whenever the need arises.
- Preview their completed online form and confirm that all information provided is correct. Thereafter, click the ‘SUBMIT’ button and print out their registration confirmation page.
- Note that they will not be able to edit the information provided once they have submitted.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is Wednesday 17th November, 2021.
N/B: Applicants that provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
FUPRE Post UTME Screening Exercise Details
The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun Post UTME Screening Exercise scheduled to hold from Monday, 22nd to Saturday 27th November, 2021, between the hours of 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. daily.
|Chemical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Petro-chemical Engineering, Natural Gas Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Geology, Geophysics, Physics and Statistics||English Language, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry|
|Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry||English Language, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics or Biology,|
|Environmental Management and Toxicology||English Language, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics or Physics|
|Science Laboratory Technology Biochemical Technology Biological Technology Petrochemistry Technology Physics Instrumentation Technology||Subject Combinations Options English Language, Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics or PhysicsEnglish Language, Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics or PhysicsEnglish Language, Chemistry, Physics and MathematicsEnglish Language, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||Candidates applying into the Department of Science Laboratory Technology are to choose from the four options listed, their most preferred area of specialization and write the Post UTME subject combination attached to the selected option. Candidates would only be considered for admission into the area they choose to write their Post UTME in.|
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. FUPRE does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your FUPRE Post-UTME screening form for 2021/2022 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.