FUPRE Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021: This page will discuss about the Post-UTME Screening Form of Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun popularly known as (FUPRE)
Is Federal University of Petroleum Resources (FUPRE), Effurun Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
Federal University of Petroleum Resources, FUPRE supplementary Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session Post UTME Screening Exercise.
The Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) is an internationally-recognized Nigerian university, Established 14 March 2007 and admitted its first set of undergraduates in 2008. The university was located in Effurun, Uvwie Local Government Areas (LGA), Delta State, Nigeria. It’s the first petroleum university in Africa and sixth in the world.
Check out how to apply for FUPRE Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Wednesday 12th August, 2020.
Federal University of Petroleum Resources Cut Off Mark
FUPRE general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 180.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 180 like Mathematics, Physics and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Federal University of Petroleum Resources Post UTME Form?
Federal University of Petroleum Resources (FUPRE), Effurun Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
FUPRE Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun as their choice of institution during the UTME Registration
- Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates awaiting results which would be released before the completion of the admission exercise can also register.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
NB: Candidates who do not have the required minimum UTME cut-off mark for the course of their choice (i.e. minimum of 200 for Engineering courses and minimum of 180 for Science courses) are advised to visit the JAMB website to request a “Change of Course” to any other course that accepts a lower UTME score. PLEASE NOTE: The “Change of Course” MUST be done before registration for the Post UTME. To be eligible for admission, affected candidates are to register for and write their Post UTME under the new course. While applying for a “Change of Course”, candidates should ensure that they possess the necessary UTME and WAEC subject combination required to fit into the new programme. Candidate may visit the University website to view the admission requirements.
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses before proceeding to apply for the FUPRE Post-UTME Screening Form.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
- FUPRE School Fees Schedule For New and Returning Students
- How To Obtain FUPRE JUPEB Application Form Online
- Complete List Of Undergraduate Courses Offered In FUPRE And Requirements
How To Apply For FUPRE Post UTME Screening Form Online
FUPRE Post-UTME Screening Form is now available online Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
- Ensure that the online form is carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions. Deliberate disregard of instructions, purported mistake(s)/wrong entries shall lead to disqualification.
- Ensure that they use a PASSWORD that they can remember easily to enable them access their result and confirm their admission status subsequently.
- Use functional e-mail addresses and mobile phone numbers to enable the University contact them in the course of the Admission Exercise, whenever the need arises.
- Preview their completed online form and confirm that all information provided is correct. Thereafter, click the ‘SUBMIT’ button and print out their registration confirmation page.
- Note that they will not be able to edit the information provided once they have submitted.
- Also note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for the online submission of application form is Wednesday 18th November, 2020.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Federal University of Petroleum Resources agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. FUPRE does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
FUPRE POST UTME SCREENING DETAILS:
Latest Update: FUPRE Post UTME Screening Exercise, earlier scheduled to hold from Monday 14th to Friday 25th September, 2020, has been postponed. The exercise will now hold from Monday, 23rd November to Friday 4th December, 2020, between the hours of 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. daily.
|Chemical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Geology, Geophysics and Physics||Mathematics, English, Physics and Chemistry|
|Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry||English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology,|
|Environmental Management and Toxicology||English, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics or Physics|
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your FUPRE POST UTME screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.