DELSU Post-UTME Screening Form: This page will discuss about the Post-UTME Screening Form of Delta State University, Abraka, popularly known as (DELSU)
Is Delta State University, DELSU Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Delta State University, Abraka, (DELSU) post UTME screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Check out: the List of courses offered in DELSU
The school management of the Delta State University (DELSU) is now selling its post UTME form for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for DELSU post UTME form below.
Delta State University Cut Off Mark
DELSU general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 180.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 180 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of Delta State University, Abraka cut off mark & Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Delta State University, Abraka Post-UTME Form?
Delta State University, Abraka, DELSU Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
DELSU Post-UTME Eligibility
- All Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) candidates who applied for admission into the Delta State University, Abraka for the 2020/2021 Academic Session and scored 180 points and above in the UTME are eligible to participate in the Post UTME exercise of the University.
- Candidates must obtain 5 O’level credit passes in relevant subjects
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age
See Also: Delta State University School Fees
How to Apply for DELSU Post UTME Form Online.
Candidates are required to visit www.portal.delsu.edu.ng to generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
Ensure that Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
- Visit www.portal.delsu.edu.ng/
- Click Apply for Admission
- Click Start
- Select screening exercise
- Click Apply
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment or Pay online
- After payment return back to portal.delsu.edu.ng to print acknowledgement slip.
a. Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
b. Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
c. Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on dates of screening and venue.
- On-line application will start from Thursday, 9th July, 2020
- Application website closes at 6.00pm on Tuesday, 1st September, 2020
- Candidates will be communicated on date and time for screening in due course.
- Candidates are expected to come along with photocopies of their credentials i.e. UTME result slip, SSCE/WASC result, local government of origin and birth certificate,
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Warning: Applicants and parents are hereby strongly advised to contact only through WhatsApp messages the listed telephone numbers: 08035466066, 08036761436 and University website www.delsu.edu.ng and www.portal.delsu.edu.ng for more information.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your DELSU POST UTME screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.