DELSU Post-UTME Screening Form 2021/2022: This page contains the procedure to obtain Delta State University Post UTME screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is DELSU Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
Delta State University, DELSU Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
- How To Obtain PTI Effurun Post UTME Screening Application Form
- How To Apply For FUPRE Post UTME Screening Admission Form
The Delta State University (DELSU) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2021/2022 academic session Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) is a State government owned university in Nigeria with the main campus located at Abraka, Delta State and a campus at Anwai, Asaba. With the 1995 Amended Edict, it now has a campus at Oleh.
Check out how to apply for DELSU Post-UTME Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Tuesday, 21st September, 2021.
Delta State University (DELSU) Cut Off Mark
DELSU general UTME cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 150.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 150, follow the link below to view the full list of DELSU Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Delta State University Post UTME Admission Form?
Delta State University (DELSU) Post UTME Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
DELSU Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Delta State University as their First Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 150 and above in the UTME Examination.
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Delta State University as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the DELSU via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the DELSU Post-UTME screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For DELSU Post UTME Screening Form
DELSU Post-UTME Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online.
Interested candidates are required to visit www.portal.delsu.edu.ng to generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
Ensure that Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
- Visit www.portal.delsu.edu.ng/
- Click Apply for Admission
- Click Start
- Select screening exercise
- Click Apply
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment or Pay online
- After payment return back to portal.delsu.edu.ng to print acknowledgement slip.
a. Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
b. Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
c. Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on dates of screening and venue.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The online submission of application form closes at 6.00pm on Sunday, 31st October, 2021
DELSU Post-UTME Screening Exercise Details
Candidates will be communicated on the date and time for screening in due course. Note: Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Delta State University agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. DELSU does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
Applicants and parents are hereby strongly advised to contact only through WhatsApp messages the listed telephone numbers: 08035466066, 08036761436 and University website www.delsu.edu.ng and www.portal.delsu.edu.ng for more information.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your DELSU Post-UTME screening form for 2021/2022 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.