DELSU Direct Entry Screening Form 2023/2024: This page contains the procedure to obtain Delta State University Direct Entry screening form: application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is DELSU Direct Entry Screening Application Form out?
YES!!! Delta State University, DELSU Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
The Delta State University (DELSU) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2023/2024 academic session Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) is a State government owned university in Nigeria with the main campus located at Abraka, Delta State and a campus at Anwai, Asaba. With the 1995 Amended Edict, it now has a campus at Oleh.
Check out how to apply for DELSU Direct Entry Admission form, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Monday, 4th September, 2023.
How Much Is Delta State University Direct Entry Admission Form?
Delta State University (DELSU) Direct Entry Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
DELSU Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Delta State University as their First Choice of institution during the Direct Entry (DE) Registration.
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidates should note that Credit in Mathematics are for all Science Based Courses.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Delta State University as their First Choice of Institution during the Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the DELSU via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the DELSU Direct Entry screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For DELSU Direct Entry Screening Form
DELSU Direct Entry Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online.
Interested candidates are required to visit www.portal.delsu.edu.ng to generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Ecobank Plc
Ensure that Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
- Visit www.portal.delsu.edu.ng/
- Click Apply for Admission
- Click Start
- Select screening exercise
- Click Apply
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment or Pay online
- After payment return back to portal.delsu.edu.ng to print acknowledgement slip.
a. Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
b. Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
c. Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on dates of screening and venue.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The online submission of application form closes at 6.00pm on Friday, 15th September, 2023.
DELSU Direct Entry Screening Exercise Details
The Delta State University will be conducting her Direct Entry (DE) in a given date not yet decided by the management of the institution. Be rest assured that we are already following the resolution and once a given date has been announce you will be informed.
- Candidates are to come with photocopies of the following:
- – O’Level result
- – JAMB registration slip
- – DE acknowledgement slip
- – ND/JUPEB/IJMB/NCE/AL result
- Candidates are NOT supposed to come with the Original copies of their credentials.
- Candidates are not allowed to come with any bag or gadgets, such as phones, calculators, electronic wristwatches, etc., to the examination halls.
- Candidates should not patronize the services of touts at the entrance to any of the examination centres.
- Candidates should be at their examination centres at least ONE hour prior to their scheduled examination time.
- Any other details not published on this platform with regards to the forth coming DE examination is hereby considered FASLE
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Delta State University agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. DELSU does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your DELSU Direct Entry screening form for 2023/2024 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.