This page will discuss about the POST UTME Screening Form of Federal University Gusau popularly known as (FUGUS)
Federal University Gusau, FUGUS post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. See the requirements and how to apply for FUGUS post UTME form
NOTE: The 2020/2021 FUGUS post utme form is currently not on sale. In Order to be informed when the post utme registration form is out, bookmark this page or subscribe to our mail list to get alert when the form is out.
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into Federal University Gusau (FUGUS), Zamfara State for the 2020/2021 Academic Session, that the University has fixed
28th August, 2019 as dates for the Post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Aptitude Tests for the admission.
The portal for online registration is normally open between May, June or September of every year. Meanwhile, take your time and read through the eligibility requirement and application process provided below.
How Much Is Federal University, Gusau Post UTME Form?
Federal University, Gusau FUGUS Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
FUGUS POST UTME/DE SCREENING ELIGIBILITY.
- All candidates with JAMB Score of 160 and above and choose the University as first choice are eligible to attend the Aptitude Test.
- Direct Entry(DE) candidates must have at least Lower Credit at National Diploma from a recognized Institutions or at least scored 7 points in their NCE or IJMB results and chose the University as their First Choice,
HOW TO APPLY FOR FUGUS POST UTME/DE.
- Visit putme.fugusau.edu.ng.
- On the menu click on link “Register for Screening” to commence the registration for 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening Exercise.”
- Enter your JAMB No (Jamb Registration number) and then click on the SUBMIT
- If you are successful, a page will open with some relevant detail pertaining you. Fill the remaining form entries in order to generate invoice and proceed to any commercial bank within your location to make payment. The invoice contains the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- After the payment, you are required to logon using your JAMB NO and RRR to finish up your registration.
- You are required to upload a recent passport size photograph of at most 20KB and of .jpeg If you upload photo greater than 20kb or a different type like .png or .pdf, it will not accept.
- After the registration, you are expected to print the screening slip.
- You are to bring along with, the screening slip, UTME result slip, DE slip (for Direct entry only), evidence of payment and original and photocopies of all you credentials that you used while filling the online registration form.
Schedule for the Aptitude Tests:
Date: Wednesday 28th August, 2019.
Time: 9:00 am Daily
Venue: University Permanent Site, along Gusau-Zaria Road.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your FUGUS POST UTME screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
For any assistance regarding the registration ask us using the comment box below or send SMS ONLY to the following numbers: 07082448816, 07031964384, 08028588741, 07017775343.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.