FUGUS Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021: This page contains the procedure to obtain Federal University Gusau Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Federal University Gusau, FUGUS supplementary Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
- How To Obtain UDUSOK Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form Online
- Zamsu Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For Admission
- How To Apply For FUGUS Pre-Degree Admission Form Online
The Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established in 2013. The university was located in Gusau, Zamfara State, Nigeria. Federal University Gusau offer various undergraduate programmes.
Check out how to apply for FUGUS Post-UTME/Direct Entry Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Monday, 19th October, 2020.
Federal University Gusau Cut Off Mark
FUGUS general Post-UTME minimum cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 160.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 160 like Computer science, Economics and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of Federal University Gusau Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Federal University Gusau Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
FUGUS Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Federal University Gusau as their First Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration
- UTME Candidate must have a minimum of 160 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Direct Entry candidates must have at least Lower Credit at National Diploma from a recognized Institutions or at least scored 7 points in their NCE or IJMB results
- UTME and Direct Entry candidates should note that Credit in Mathematics are for all Science Based Courses.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Federal University Gusau as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the FUGUS via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses before proceeding to apply for the FUGUS Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form.
How To Apply For FUGUS Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
FUGUS Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form is now available online. Interested Candidates Should Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
- Visit http://putme.fugusau.edu.ng/.
- On the menu click on link “Register for Screening” to commence the registration for 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening Exercise.”
- Enter your JAMB No (Jamb Registration number) and then click on the SUBMIT
- If you are successful, a page will open with some relevant detail pertaining you. Fill the remaining form entries in order to generate invoice and proceed to any commercial bank within your location to make payment. The invoice contains the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- After the payment, you are required to logon using your JAMB NO and RRR to finish up your registration.
- You are required to upload a recent passport size photograph of at most 20KB and of .jpeg If you upload photo greater than 20kb or a different type like .png or .pdf, it will not accept.
- After the registration, you are expected to print the screening slip.
- You are to bring along with, the screening slip, UTME result slip, DE slip (for Direct entry only), evidence of payment and original and photocopies of all you credentials that you used while filling the online registration form.
Both Direct Entry and UTME candidates are STRONGLY advised to upload their ‘O’ LEVEL RESULTS unto the JAMB website (CAPS) at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for the online submission of application form is 31st December, 2020.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Federal University Gusau agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. FUGUS does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
FUGUS Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Exercise Date, Time And Venue
- Date: to be later announced
- Time: 9:00 am Daily
- Venue: University Permanent Site, along Gusau-Zaria Road.
For any assistance regarding the registration send SMS ONLY to the following numbers: 07082448816, 07031964384, 08028588741, 07017775343
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your FUGUS Post UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.