FUGUS Courses & Requirements: This post will focus on official list of courses offered in Federal University Gusau And their Admission Requirements.
Do you want to find out the list of courses you can study at the FUGUS? If yes, The complete list of courses offered by Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) are displayed on this page.
We have gathered the official list of courses offered in Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) to enable prospective candidates to have knowledge of the various accredited courses available in this University. We believe that this article will be of help to prospective UTME/DE candidates in their choice of University as well as the courses they would want to study.
Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established in 2013. The university was located in Gusau, Zamfara State, Nigeria. Federal University Gusau offer various undergraduate programmes.
Federal University Gusau, Zamfara State has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
Are you seeking admission into FUGUS, or searching for information on the complete list of courses offered in FUGUS and their requirements? Below are the list of high-quality courses on offer at the Federal University Gusau.
FUGUS Courses And Requirements
Check out the complete list of courses offered in Federal University Gusau and Admission Requirements recently released by the management of the institution
List of Available Courses Offered by FUGUS
Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under – listed courses.
- ARABIC STUDIES
- AUTOMOBILE TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND ARABIC
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION AND ISLAMIC STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATION AND POLITICAL SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND SOCIOLOGY
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS EDUCATION
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- ISLAMIC STUDIES
- METALWORK / WOODWORK TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
- PHYSICS WITH ELECTRONICS
- PLANT SCIENCE AND BIOTECHNOLOGY
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- TEACHER EDUCATION SCIENCE
N/B: We will keep you updated when new programmes are introduced.
FUGUS Admission Requirements
The following are the general entry requirements approved for admission into the institution.
- Candidates who chose Federal University Gusau as their preferred choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration.
- UTME Candidate must have a minimum JAMB and/or the institutional cut-off marks or higher for the programmes applied.
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Federal University Gusau during the UTME/DE Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the FUGUS via JAMB website.
Thanks for reading!!!
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more updates on FUGUS courses & admission requirements.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.
Don’t forget to check out; Other Nigerian Universities Courses Offered and Admission Requirements