This page will discuss about the Registration And Clearance Procedure for Newly Admitted students of Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi popularly known as (FUAM)
The school management of the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi has released the registration and clearance procedure for newly admitted undergraduate students of the institution for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- How To Obtain FUAM Postgraduate Admission Form Online
- Complete List Of Courses Offered In FUAM And Admission Requirements
- How To Check FUAM Admission List Online
Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established in 1988, following the recommendations of a 1987 federal government White Paper on Higher Education curriculum and development in Nigeria. The university was located in Makurdi, Benue State, Nigeria. Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
The is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM), during the 2020/2021 academic session, that the management has released the registration and clearance guidelines for the session.
FUAM registration and clearance procedure for newly admitted students of the university has been announced.
All the UTME and Direct ENtry offered provisional admission into the University of Agriculture, Makurdi are hereby invited to attend the Registration exercise which will commence on Monday, 8th February 2021 as scheduled for each programme.
FUAM Registration And Clearance Procedure For Newly Admitted Students
All newly admitted students of the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) are hereby directed to follow the instruction given below to complete their registration process
Candidates MUST confirm from the University website www.uam.edu.ng that they have been offered admission before they are eligible to attend the registration exercise.
- Check the University website link https://uam.edu.ng/checkadmission/ confirm that your name is on the admission list.
- Go to the University website link https://uam.edu.ng/colleges-departments/ and confirm that you meet the admission requirement of the programme of study.
- Check the JAMB website and print a coloured copy of your original admission letter from jambonline.org to be tendered during clearance at Registration Venue.
Payment Options for School Charges
Candidates have three payment options to pay a non-refundable Pre-Registration fee of N15,000 only. The payment options are:
- Internet Banking: Go to the University website at https://fees.uam.edu.ng and follow the instructions on our website to make your payment on the portal using your bank ATM card.
- Mobile Banking: Use your ATM card on a mobile device (i.e. internet ready handset, iPad, etc.) on the portal link https://fees.uam.edu.ng/ to pay your fees/charges. Follow the instructions at https://fees.uam.edu.ng.
- Bank Branch: Go to any branch (nation-wide) of Zenith Bank Plc, UBA Plc, Union Bank Plc and Skye Bank to pay the fees.
The text instructions/guidelines of how to make payment using the three options are contained on our website link https://uam.edu.ng/ Candidates will be given a payment Slip from the Bank or print the slip online (if payment is made using ATM debit card). Use the applicant’s JAMB Number as User Name and Payment pin as Password to register on the screening portal at https://entry.uam.edu.ng/adm.
The Registration Exercise Sessions
- The Registration Exercise in the University will commence on Monday, 8th February 2021 at College of Science large Auditorium South-core. Candidates are advised to check the dates allocated to the various programmes of study for registration.
- Candidates are expected to come along with the following for the Registration Exercise:
- Evidence of Payment of Pre-Registration fees (Payment Slip)
- Original JAMB scores printout
- A signed copy of acceptance of Offer of Provisional Admission from the Portal
- Original and photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Original and photocopy of O’ Level certificates/statement of results, NCE and Diploma
- Two copies of passport photograph
- Certificate of State of Origin from your Local Government (for Nigerians only)
Pay your School Charges/Fees
- When the Directorate of Academic Affairs certifies your certificates and qualifications for the degree programme you are being admitted into, then proceed to the participating banks or use your ATM card to pay your School Charges.
- Return back to ICT to register online and printout your
Student Data form and Registration form. Note that online registration is complete only when you click Submit.
- After paying the mandatory school charges/fees, proceed to your Department to confirm the courses you will be offering in the first semester.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Mrs. H.N. Nyitse
It is expected that after going thoroughly through this article, you will be very well guided on FUAM registration and clearance procedure for 2020/2021 academic session
Support and Enquiries
For any enquiry or support, use the following helplines:
- Email support: email@example.com
- Telephone call and text message during working hours only: 07043667952
- Physical contact on campus: ICT Help Desk, Block B, South-core or ICT Help Desk, PG School, North-core
Feel free to share Fuam registration & clearance procedure with your family and friends