This page will discuss about the Resumption Date of Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi popularly known as (FUAM).
When is FUAM resumption date for 2020/2021? If you want to know when Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi will be resuming academic activities for the current session then you are going to benefit from this post.
Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established in 1988, following the recommendations of a 1987 federal government White Paper on Higher Education curriculum and development in Nigeria. The university was located in Makurdi, Benue State, Nigeria. Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
- How To Obtain FUAM Post-UTME/DE Admission Form
- Complete List Of Undergraduate Courses Offered by FUAM And Admission Requirements
- How To Obtain FUAM JUPEB Application Form
- How To Obtain FUAM Postgraduate Admission Form Online
Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
The management of the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) has announced the post-COVID-19 resumption date for the commencement of academic activities for the current academic session.
Check out the FUAM Resumption Date For 2020/2021 Academic Session recently released by the school management of Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi.
FUAM School Fees Schedule For New and Returning (Undergraduate) Students
FUAM Registration And Clearance Procedure For Newly Admitted Students
FUAM Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure For Newly Admitted (UTME) Students
Complete List Of Postgraduate Courses Offered In FUAM And Admission Requirements
FUAM School Fees Schedule For New and Returning (Postgraduate) Students
Approved Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) Resumption Date [Verified]
The Committee of Deans and Directors of the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi at its Emergency held on Friday, 8th January, 2021 on behalf of Senate of the University considered the proposed academic calendar and decided as follows:
- All returning students should resume to Campus on Friday, 22nd January, 2021.
- Second semester 2018/2019 academic session examinations continues from Monday, 25th January, 2021.
- All returning students should ensure that they paid their outstanding school charges.
- All staff of the University on grade level 12 and below that have been on break due to Covid-19 pandemic are to resume work on 18th January, 2021 unfailingly.
- All students are to comply with the Federal Government Guidelines on Covid-19 by coming along with face masks and hand-sanitizer. No student will be allowed on Campus without face mask and hand-sanitizer.
- To avoid the risk of spread of Covid-19, no student shall be allowed to squat in the hostel.
- First semester 2019/2020 will commerce on Monday, 8th February, 2021.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates..
Mrs. R.M. Kpamor
How To Check FUAM Undergraduate Admission Status
How To Check FUAM JUPEB Admission List
FUAM Jamb and departmental Cut Off Mark For Admission
How To Check FUAM Postgraduate Admission List
Feel free to share FUAM Resumption Date For New and Returning Students with your family and friends.
We wish all students a better and excellent session ahead