This page will discuss about the Resumption Date of Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta popularly known as (FUNAAB).
When is FUNAAB resumption date for 2020/2021? If you want to know when Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta will be resuming academic activities for the current session then you are going to benefit from this post.
Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established in on 1 January 1988 by the Federal Government when four universities of technology, earlier merged in 1984, were demerged. This led to the creation of the first two universities of agriculture in Abeokuta and Makurdi. The university was located in Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria. Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
- How To Obtain FUNAAB Post-UTME/DE Admission Form
- Approved FUNAAB Academic Calendar
- How To Obtain FUNAAB Pre-Degree Application Form Online
- How To Obtain FUNAAB Postgraduate Admission Form Online
Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
The management of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) has announced the resumption date for the continuation of academic activities for the first and second semester, 2019/2020 academic session.
Check out the FUNAAB Resumption Date For 2020/2021 Academic Session recently released by the school management of Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta.
Approved Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Resumption Date [Verified]
This is to inform all the students (both Full and Part Time) and members of staff of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) that the management of the institution has fixed Monday January 25, 2021 as the resumption date for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
- Final Year Students in all the Colleges, 400 Level students of Agriculture-based courses, and 200-500 Level students of the College of Veterinary Medicine are expected to resume lectures physically on January 25, 2021.
- The Farm Practical Year Programme for 400 Level Agriculture Students will be held in the University Farms in the Campus for the 2019/2020 Session.
- All other students (100 – 300 Levels) of all Colleges are to attend their classes virtually for the 2019/2020 Session.
- Adequate information on the conduct of practical classes, Continuous Assessments, and Examinations shall be provided at the appropriate time during each Semester.
- Hostel accommodation shall be made available only to the category of students required to attend physical lectures, as stated above. This will be allotted online through a competitive bidding process.
- All students allowed on campus shall comply strictly with all COVID-19 protocols. To ensure this, Management has put a COVID-19 Protocols Compliance Committee in place to enforce the rules in all Colleges and University Hostels.
- All students are advised to follow the available instructions on the University portals to complete their registration processes (including course registration) within the window period provided for the exercise.
- All the above arrangements are subject to periodic review as situation demands in the University and in the country generally.
- All Parents and Guardians of our students are advised to note the above information. They are also enjoined to provide the necessary support to enable their wards to benefit maximally from the arrangements put in place by the University for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Finally, the Vice-Chancellor, Professor Felix Kolawole Salako, FSSSN wishes all our students and their parents /guardians a fruitful and prosperous New Year and a peaceful 2019/2020 Academic Session.
To this extent, all students of the University would be introduced and trained online on a new platform for teaching and learning as stated in the approved calendar.
Students are to log in to the University’s portal (portal.unaab.edu.ng) from 11th January, 2021 for their training and other details on the virtual platforms for their lectures.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Feel free to share FUNAAB Resumption Date For New and Returning Students with your family and friends.
We wish all students a better and excellent session ahead