This page will discuss about the Resumption Date of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike popularly known as (MOUAU).
When is MOUAU resumption date for 2020/2021? If you want to know when Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudikewill be resuming academic activities for the current session then you are going to benefit from this post.
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university was established as a specialized University by a Federal Government of Nigeria Decree No 48 of November 1992. It began formal activities in May 1993. The university was located in Umudike (main campus), Abia State, Nigeria. Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
- How To Obtain MOUAU Post-UTME Admission Form
- Approved MOUAU Academic Calendar
- How To Obtain MOUAU Pre-Degree Application Form
- How To Apply For MOUAU Part-Time Degree Admission Form
- How To Apply For MOUAU Direct Entry Screening Form
- Complete List Of Postgraduate Courses Offered In MOUAU And Admission Requirements
- How To Obtain MOUAU Postgraduate Admission Form Online
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
The management of the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) has announced the resumption date for the remainder of academic activities for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Check out the MOUAU Resumption Date For 2020/2021 Academic Session recently released by the school management of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike.
Approved Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) Resumption Date [Verified]
This is to inform Staff, Students, and the General Public that the Senate of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike at its 172nd ( Emergency) Meeting held on Monday 25th January 2021 has approved the resumption of the University’s academic activities for the remaining part of 2019/2020 Session as follows:
- Resumption Date: Friday, January 29th, 2021
- Lectures Start: Monday, February 1st, 2021
The University Management will ensure strict adherence to COVID 19 Protocols for the safety of both staff and students of the University. Consequently, upon that, students are to note the following:
- Students are to Download and Fill the MOUAU UNDERTAKING COVID-19 GUIDELINES from the MOUAU Website, and Submit the Filled form in their respective Colleges. CLICK ON THIS LINK FOR THE UNDERTAKEN.
- Also, CLICK ON THE LINK FOR ADJUSTED LECTURE TIME TABLE ON GSS COURSES
- Students are to Carefully Read and Comply with the MOUAU GUIDELINES OUTLINED BELOW FOR SAFE RETURNING OF STUDENTS TO CAMPUS.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more updates on MOUAU Resumption Date
Check out: MOUAU Screening Results
MOUAU Resumption Protocols
It is all our responsibility to help keep our University as safe and healthy as possible. Therefore, in view of the COVID-19 pandemic, each returning student is expected to read the guidelines below and fill the form that can be downloaded from the link provided.
On resumption, every student is expected to:
- Constantly visit the MOUAU Website and Portal to receive information about academic activities and well-being.
- Ensure physical distancing by avoiding all forms of crowding in and around the campus.
- Avoid squatting of students in the hostels to ensure physical distancing.
- Put on a face mask at all times within and outside the University campus. In this regard, each student is to bring at least five (5) sets of washable fabric face masks. Students who can afford medical/surgical face masks are free to come with them.
- Practice good personal hygiene by washing hands as often as possible as well as possessing hand sanitisers for frequent use.
- Come back with an android phone, tablet, or laptop for virtual learning.
- Immediately notify the Medical Centre or the Covid-19 Taskforce if he/she exhibits signs or symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, cough, sore throat, fever, chills, muscle or body aches, loss of sense of smell or taste, fatigue, headache, shortness of breath, difficulty in breathing, runny nose, nausea, and vomiting.
- Comply with the requirements of the health authorities, including testing if necessary.
- Carry I.D. card all the time for easy identification.
- Discourage visitors to the hostels until further notice.
- Ensure compliance with COVID-19 prevention protocols in their residences (off-campus) and while on campus.
- Resume with some quantity of Vitamin C, Vitamin D, and zinc for preventive purposes.
- Have treated malaria before resumption.
- Download and sign an undertaking to abide by these guidelines. Download from this link. Two copies of the completed form should be endorsed by the Head of Department who retains a copy after endorsement.
- In case of emergency, contact the following number: 08165445387
COVID-19 IS REAL! HELP TO KEEP MOUAU SAFE!
Mrs. Jacinta N. Ogwo-Agu
We wish all students a better and excellent session ahead
Feel free to share MOUAU Resumption Date For New and Returning Students with your family and friends.