This page will discuss about the admission list of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike popularly known as (MOUAU)
MOUAU Admission List for 2020/2021 is out on micplustech.com
The MOUAU Admission List for 2020/2021 academic session has been uploaded on the school’s website. Candidates who applied for admission in the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) for the 2020/2021 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the university.
The list has been made vaiabe both on JAMB CAPS and on the school’s website.
How to Check MOUAU Admission List;
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike Admission List have been successfully uploaded online. Simply follow the procedures outlined below to check yours
- Candidates are to visit: https://mouauportal.edu.ng/
- Click on the box that reads”2020/2021 Admission Commences. Click here to check admission status”
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the column provided on the Pop Up Box
- Then Click “OK” and proceed to check your admission status
Admitted candidates are to visit: https://mouauportal.edu.ng/putme/acceptance-fees.php and proceed with payment of acceptance fees
How to Check MOUAU Admission List On JAMB CAPS
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”.
- Click on this “Check Admission Status”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.
NB: Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
Also check out for MOUAU school fees schedule 2020/2021
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted”, you are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to MOUAU admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session and advice does who their name are not yet out to keep checking for updates
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.