Latest Update On KSU Admission List 2022/2023: This post will focus on everything you need to know on how you can successfully check Kogi State University Admission Status Online Via School And Jamb Portal by yourself it’s very fast and easy. Continue reading for more Details (guideline and Institution) below:
The school management of the Kogi State University (KSU) has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into the University various undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Kogi State University (KSU) 2022/2023 admission Screening Exercise that they can now check their admission status.
Kogi State University (KSU) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established in 1999 by Prince Abubakar Audu, the former governor of the state. The university was located at Anyigba, Kogi State, Nigeria. Kogi State University offer various undergraduate programmes.
KSU admission list contains the names of UTME and Direct Entry candidates offered provisional admission into the Kogi State University Degree Programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Check out KSU Admission List for the 2022/2023 Academic Session recently released and published online by the school management of Kogi State University, Anyigba.
The list of admitted candidates have been uploaded and made available on School and Jamb Portal. Candidates who applied for admission in the Kogi State University (KSU) for the 2022/2023 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the university.
How To Check KSU Admission List Online Via School Portal/Website
Kogi State University Admission List have been successfully uploaded online. Simply follow the procedures outlined below to check yours
- Go to KSU Admission Status checking portal at http://portal.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/Admissionlist/reg_con_stat.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number or Surname in the required column.
- Finally, click on “Proceed” to access your KSU admission status.
How To Check KSU Admission List On Jamb Caps Login Portal
Kogi State University prospective candidates can also access their admission status online from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your KSU admission status.
You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and accept their admission. Any admitted candidate who did not accept admission on JAMB profile his/her name will not be on JAMB matriculation list and will not be considered admitted neither is allowed for NYSC mobilization after graduation.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Upload your O-Level result(s) on the JAMB Portal at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre immediately if you have not done so. Failure to do this successfully, will prevent access to JAMB Admission Letter on JAMB CAPS.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- If the program you are offered is different from what you initially applied for, you are required to make change of course on the JAMB portal to the new programme immediately.
ADMISSION IN PROGRESS?
This means you have been recommended for admission and only undergoing processing. With admission in progress, consider yourself admitted. Just keep checking back and to see when the notification will change to congratulations you have been admitted.
NOT YET ADMITTED?
This response simply means you are yet to be considered for admission. Regularly check the School and JAMB site to see if any changes occur. However, candidates are advised to follow the instructions below:
- Login Into JAMB CAPS To Verify Your O’level Result Upload. It’s important to verify whether your O’level result has been uploaded on the JAMB portal or not. As failure to upload your O’level result can affect your JAMB admission status.
- Check If You Have Been Recommended For Transfer To Another Program. Based on the JAMB CAPS implementation policy, institutions have the right to consider some candidates for transfer from the choice programme to another programme because of UTME and O’level combinations.
- Candidate Who Applied With Awaiting Result. Candidates with awaiting results should upload their results on the JAMB portal and school portal respectively.
- Know When You Have Been Offered Admission. Candidates are expected to monitor their admission status by following the instructions above.
N/B: The school management will continue to update the list as they receive updates and approval from Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) for recommended candidates.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS/CYBER CRIME
Candidates and indeed members of the public should beware of fraudsters who may be fronting as agents of the University to dupe innocent and unsuspecting candidates and members of the general public under the pretence of offering admission to them.
The University wishes to make it abundantly clear that admission into the University is done directly by the University and JAMB and NOT through any third party or agent, please.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!.
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to KSU admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.