This page will discuss about the Acceptance fee and registration procedure for newly admitted Student’s of Benue State University, Makurdi popularly known as (BSUM)
The school management of the Benue State University (BSU), Makurdi has released the admission acceptance fee and registration procedure of the institution for the current academic session. Continue reading for more Info (guideline and Institution) below:
Benue State University is a state-owned university in Makurdi, Benue State, Nigeria. In 2006, student enrollment was over 19,000 served by 7 facilities 23 departments. It offers undergraduate and graduate programs with a catalog of over 58 graduate programs across 9 colleges/faculties. It is accredited by the National Universities Commission. The current Vice-chancellor is Professor Msugh Moses Kembe who took over from Professor Charity Angya on November 5, 2015.
When you apply to a particular university especially through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) either for full time or direct entry and you check your JAMB CAPs or JAMB Portal and discovered that you have been admitted, then the first step to take is to Accept or Reject the Admission give to you by JAMB.
Therefore, if you decide to reject the admission, then there will not be need to be talking about acceptance fee as the next point of call in this article but if you accept the admission, then you will need to pay a certain amount to show that you have accepted the admission given to you and that there is no need to for the school to complain to JAMB to gift another candidate that admission slot.
How Much Is BSUM Admission Acceptance Fee?
Following the publication of the Benue State University (BSU) undergraduate admission list, the management of the institution released the acceptance fee payment and registration procedure for the newly admitted utme & direct entry students.
- How To Check BSU Screening Exercise Result
- FUAM Acceptance Fee Amount And Payment Procedure For Newly Admitted Students
This is to inform all the candidates that gained admission into the Benue State University, Makurdi, BSUM that the acceptance fee for 2021/2022 academic session has been announce.
WHAT IS ACCEPTANCE FEE
Acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in 2022 as we are currently considering.
Check out the BSU Acceptance Fee Amount and Registration details for the 2021/2022 academic session recently released by the school management of Benue State University, Makurdi.
BSUM Admission Acceptance Fee Amount
All successfully admitted candidates in the 2021/2022 Benue State University (BSU), Makurdi admissions exercise (100 Level and Direct Entry) are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of Fifteen thousand Naira (₦15,000.00) only.
All newly admitted students must pay their acceptance fee before they can print their admission notification letter and other related admission documents.
Please note that Benue State University (BSUM), Makurdi acceptance fee is to be paid within the stipulated period as directed by the management of the institution as failure to comply means automatic forfeiture of admission.
BSU Acceptance Fee Payment And Registration Procedure
Follow the payment steps/guidelines as outlined below:
1. Successful admitted candidates are required to do the following:
- Proceed to pay an acceptance fee of fifteen thousand (₦15,000.00) naira only using the e-payment procedure.
- Proceed to do change of course on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) website where the course admitted into is different from the course initially applied for.
2 . Successful candidates who have accepted their Admission should proceed to upload the following documents for online screening:
- Original academic qualifications
- Original JAMB Result slip with embossed passport photograph
- Original Direct Entry Online e-registration printout with embossed passport photograph
- Birth certificate/declaration of age
- Certificate of State Origin
3. Successfully screened candidates should revisit the Benue State University portal and print out admission letter.
4. The Guidelines on e-payment are as follows:
- Visit www.bsum.edu.ng or https://www.portal.bsum.edu.ng
- Click on e-Payment platform to open the e-Payment Form
- Select programme, Payment Category. Type in Registration Number, Select session or semester as applicable.
- Click on “Generate Payment Reference” to generate payment number.
- Click on link to proceed.
a. For cash payments at Bank:
Before proceeding to the bank, complete and printout your Payment Reference Number slip from the e-Payment Platform from the University website or Portal and take it to the bank. On receipt of cash from you, the Bank using “College Pay” will process your transaction and generate Payment Receipt for you. Visit any of the following Bank Branches nation-wide to make payment.
- Fidelity Bank Plc.
- Zenith Bank Plc.
- ECO Bank Plc.
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.
- Sterling Bank Plc.
- Diamond Bank Plc.
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- United Bank for Africa Plc.
- Unity Bank Plc.
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- Skye Bank Plc.
b. For ATM Payments: Visit any ATM machine with your ATM card and do the following:
- Select Quick teller from the ATM menu
- Select pay bills.
- Fill in the Payment reference number generated from the E-Payment platform when you are requested to enter the Customer ID.
- Fill in 04255101 when you are requested to enter the Payment Code.
- Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction.
- After successfully completing the payment, return to the portal to login and print out your Payment Receipt.
c. For payment using Quickteller from the Internet: Visit the quickteller website www.quckteller.com/bsum to complete your transaction.
- Insert your Registration number
- Insert your email and mobile number and click “continue”.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment.
- Print out the payment confirmation slip.
- Return to the portal and print out a payment confirmation slip.
Print and keep your Payment receipt. You will need it!
- Candidates are to note that checking of admission status, acceptance of admission, uploading of documents for on-line screening, payment of school fees, and course registration on the University Portal shall take place between Monday 1st November – Monday, 15th November, 2021.
- Forgery of any kind will attract automatic withdrawal of the admission offered and possible prosecution.
- Candidates whose names are not on the first list are to specifically note that the second batch of admissions is being processed for release. Some candidates have issues of not uploading their O’level/A’level result(s) on CAPS and are hereby advised to visit BSU website (www.bsum.edu.ng) as well as Academic Office to cross-check challenges associated with their admission status for resolution and subsequent release of the Second List. Candidates are by this notice advised in their interest to act without further delay.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
It is expected that after going thoroughly through this article, you will be very well guided on how to pay BSUM Acceptance fee and registration procedure for newly admitted students.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.