How much is BSU Acceptance Fee? This page will discuss about the Acceptance fee for newly Student’s of Benue State University, Makurdi popularly known as (BSUM).
The school management of the Benue State University, Makurdi, BSUM has released the acceptance fee payment procedure of the institution for the current academic session.
Check out: BSUM Admission List
This is to inform all the candidates that gained admission into the Benue State University (BSU) that the acceptance fee for 2020/2021 academic session has been announce.
When you apply to a particular university especially through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) either for full time or direct entry and you check your JAMB CAPs or JAMB Portal and discovered that you have been admitted, then the first step to take is to accept or reject the admission give to you by JAMB
What Is Acceptance Fee
Acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in 2020 as we are currently considering.
Therefore, if you decide to reject the admission, then there will not be need to be talking about acceptance fee as the next point of call in this article but if you accept the admission, then you will need to pay a certain amount to show that you have accepted the admission given to you and that there is no need to for the school to complain to JAMB to gift another candidate that admission slot.
BSU Acceptance Fee Payment And Registration Procedure
Follow the payment steps/guidelines as outlined below:
1. Successful admitted candidates are required to do the following:
- Proceed to pay an acceptance fee of ten thousand (₦10,000.00) naira only using the e-payment procedure.
- Proceed to do change of course on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) website where the course admitted into is different from the course initially applied for.
2 . Successful candidates who have accepted their Admission should proceed to upload the following documents for online screening:
- Original academic qualifications
- Original JAMB Result slip with embossed passport photograph
- Original Direct Entry Online e-registration printout with embossed passport photograph
- Birth certificate/declaration of age
- Certificate of State Origin
3. Successfully screened candidates should revisit the Benue State University portal and print out admission letter.
4. The Guidelines on e-payment are as follows:
- Visit www.bsum.edu.ng or https://www.portal.bsum.edu.ng
- Click on e-Payment platform to open the e-Payment Form
- Select programme, Payment Category. Type in Registration Number, Select session or semester as applicable.
- Click on “Generate Payment Reference” to generate payment number.
- Click on link to proceed.
a. For cash payments at Bank:
Before proceeding to the bank, complete and printout your Payment Reference Number slip from the e-Payment Platform from the University website or Portal and take it to the bank. On receipt of cash from you, the Bank using “College Pay” will process your transaction and generate Payment Receipt for you. Visit any of the following Bank Branches nation-wide to make payment.
- Fidelity Bank Plc.
- Zenith Bank Plc.
- ECO Bank Plc.
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.
- Sterling Bank Plc.
- Diamond Bank Plc.
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- United Bank for Africa Plc.
- Unity Bank Plc.
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- Skye Bank Plc.
b. For ATM Payments: Visit any ATM machine with your ATM card and do the following:
- Select Quick teller from the ATM menu
- Select pay bills.
- Fill in the Payment reference number generated from the E-Payment platform when you are requested to enter the Customer ID.
- Fill in 04255101 when you are requested to enter the Payment Code.
- Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction.
- After successfully completing the payment, return to the portal to login and print out your Payment Receipt.
c. For payment using Quickteller from the Internet: Visit the quickteller website www.quckteller.com/bsum to complete your transaction.
- Insert your Registration number
- Insert your email and mobile number and click “continue”.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment.
- Print out the payment confirmation slip.
- Return to the portal and print out a payment confirmation slip.
Print and keep your Payment receipt. You will need it!
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
- Candidates are to note that checking of admission status, acceptance of admission, uploading of documents for on-line screening, payment of school fees, and course registration on the University Portal shall take place.
- Candidates who scored 180 and above at JAMB UTME and 35% and above in the Post UTME of Benue State University, should do the following:
- They are expected to go to any JAMB CBT Centre and upload their relevant O’ Level credentials on the JAMB CAPS.
- Candidates should treat this announcement as very important and urgent.
- Forgery of any kind will attract automatic withdrawal of the admission offered and possible prosecution.
I hope you have carefully read and understand the actual amount payable for BSUM Acceptance Fee and their Registration Procedure For Newly Admitted Students.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.