EKSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2022/2023: This page contains the procedure to obtain Ekiti State University Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is EKSU Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Ekiti State University, EKSU Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
- How To Obtain Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti Post UTME Screening Form
- How To Apply For FUOYE Post UTME Screening Form
The Ekiti State University (EKSU) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2022/2023 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Ekiti State University Ado Ekiti was established as Obafemi Awolowo University, Ado-Ekiti on 30 March 1982 by the administration of Chief Michael Adekunle Ajasin, the first civilian governor of Ondo State. The university is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities.
Check out how to apply for EKSU Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Ekiti State University (EKSU) Cut Off Mark
EKSU general UTME cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session is 160.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 160, follow the link below to view the full list of EKSU Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Ekiti State University Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Ekiti State University (EKSU) Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
EKSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Ekiti State University as their preferred choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration.
- UTME Candidate must have a minimum of 160 and above in the UTME Examination. it’s advisable you check ››› EKSU Departmental Cut-Off Marks for 2022/2023 Admission Exercise.
- Candidate with a minimum of five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- In addition, Direct Entry candidates must possess a minimum of Upper Credit for engineering courses and Lower Credit for other courses.
- EKSU accepts JUPEB (minimum of 7 points) and NOT IJMB for admission.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Ekiti State University as their Choice of Institution during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the EKSU via JAMB website.
Candidates who have not written their O’level examinations should not apply for the PUTME screening exercise. They are to apply as soon as the results of their O’level examinations are released.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the EKSU Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For EKSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Ekiti State University Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form is now available online. Interested Candidates Should Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
PROCEDURE OF PAYMENT FOR EKSU POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE:
- Login to eksu.edu.ng
- Click on ‘PAY FOR PUTME’
- Select mode of entry, e.g. UTME or DIRECT ENTRY.
- Fill in JAMB’s Registration Number.
- Fill in the course you are applying for.
- Fill in your name (Applicant’s name).
- Fill in your phone number (Applicant’s Personal Phone number).
- Fill in your VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS (Applicant’s Email).
- Confirm e-mail address. (Please ensure your email address is active and correct as your payment receipt will be sent to any email address provided on the biller. You may not get a receipt if the email is incorrect.
- Please click on the “I’m not a robot” reCAPTCHA box for verification.
- Click “Submit”.
- Then select how you want to pay e.g.
- CARD (This method requires that you fill in your ATM card (Master, Visa or Verve card) details to make a payment).
- Bank Branch (This method requires that you enter any bank that processes Remita transaction and present your pre-generated RRR code to make a payment).
(You are advised to use any of the above methods of payment for ease of service).
Note: Please ensure you fill in your details correctly as payment made for Post-UTME application in error is non-refundable.
- Make sure you copy or print the RRR number generated after successful payment.
HOW TO APPLY:
- To apply for 2022/2023 UTME/DE go back to the www.eksu.edu.ng, click on APPLY FOR PUTME, locate Admission and click on ‘Create Account‘, you will be directed to the online application portal.
- ‘Sign up’ by providing the required details to create an account, MAKE SURE YOU PROVIDE YOUR ACTIVE EMAIL AND PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER, a verification email will be sent to you.
- After successful signing up, click log in to log on to your dashboard. Applicants are to login using their CORRECT JAMB registration number as ‘username’ and enter their personal phone number as ‘password’ used while signing up.
- On your dashboard, select the type of application (2022/2023 PUTME application). The next page requires inputting applicant’s JAMB Registration Number (UTME). For applicants who chose EKSU, their information will be populated automatically, and they can proceed to fill in their other details. Applicants who did not choose EKSU as the first choice will have to fill in all their correct details on the form page.
- The next page requires inputting the RRR number gotten for your payment on remita (1-13 above) to verify payment status.
- Attach 1” x 1” of your colour passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only on the form page.
- Upload details of your O’Level result(s) obtained at not more than two sittings at the following examinations: WAEC/SSCE, NECO and NABTEB.
- After undergoing the above procedure, preview, confirm, submit and print out the completed screening form.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of Ekiti State University Post UTME/Direct Entry application form is yet to be Announced by the school management.
Direct Entry candidates should process their transcripts, which must get to EKSU via this email: email@example.com on or before 30th November 2022 failing which their applications for admission will not be considered.
EKSU Mode of Screening
Ekiti State University (EKSU) Screening will be done Online. The online screening exercise will commence on 3rd October 2022 (please note that there will be no Examination). Any candidates who fail to participate in the screening will not be considered for admission into the university.
Read Also: How To Check EKSU Screening Exercise Result
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Ekiti State University agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. EKSU does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your EKSU Post UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2022/2023 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.