Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti Post-UTME Screening Form 2020/2021: This page contains the procedure to obtain Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti Post UTME screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, courses, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti, FEDPOLYADO Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For FUOYE Post UTME Screening Form
- How To Obtain EKSU Post UTME Screening Application Form
The management of the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session Post UTME screening exercise.
The Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti was established in January 1977 in Jos, Plateau State. In 1978, it was moved by the Federal Government of Nigeria to Akure, Ondo State in order to maintain an equitable spread of Federal Government institutions among the states of the Federation. By 1986, the movement of the institution to its permanent site was completed.
Check out how to apply for Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti Post-UTME Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO) Cut Off Mark
Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti general UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 150.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 150, follow the link below to view the full list of FEDPOLYADO Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti Post UTME Admission Form?
Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO) Post UTME Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti Available Programmes/Courses
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- PURCHASING AND SUPPLY
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- AGRICULTURAL AND BIO-ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING
- AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- FISHERIES TECHNOLOGY
- HORTICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- MINERAL AND PETROLEUM RESOURCES ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SURVEYING AND GEOINFORMATICS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE AND COMPUTER STUDIES
- ARTS & INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- FOOD TECHNOLOGY
- GLASS TECHNOLOGY
- SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY
Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti as their preferred choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration
- Candidate must have a minimum of 150 and above in the UTME Examination
- Candidates with a minimum of five (5) O level subject requirements at Credit level in not more than two (2) sittings as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti as their Choice of Institution during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the Polytechnic, should change to the FEDPOLYADO via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti Post-UTME screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti Post UTME Screening Form
Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO) Post-UTME Screening Form is now available online. Interested Candidates Should Follow the procedure outlined below to Apply now:
- Candidates should visit the Polytechnic students’ portal via http://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng to generate and print an application payment invoice.
- After printing invoice, candidates can proceed to any bank of their choice with the invoice generated invoice and make a payment on the Remita platform.
- Candidates can also make payment with their debit cards (Master Card, Visa Card and Verve Card) following the instructions on the invoice generation page.
- After payment, candidates should revisit the Polytechnic students’ portal via http://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng and fill the application form using the RRR number on the payment invoice (slip).
- Candidates should endeavour to print the copies of the application form and the acknowledgement slip after filling the form.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is on 31st January 2021.
Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti Screening Method
The Screening will be online, therefore candidates are NOT required to be physically present for the screening session.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. FEDPOLYADO does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
For further information:
CALL: 07088391544 or 090838920222
EMAIL SUPPORT: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti Post UTME screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.