Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti Post-UTME Screening Form 2023/2024: This page contains the procedure to obtain Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti Post UTME screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
YES!!! Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti, FEDPOLYADO Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For FUOYE Post UTME Screening Form
- How To Obtain EKSU Post UTME Screening Application Form
The management of the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2023/2024 academic session Post UTME screening exercise.
The Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti was established in January 1977 in Jos, Plateau State. In 1978, it was moved by the Federal Government of Nigeria to Akure, Ondo State in order to maintain an equitable spread of Federal Government institutions among the states of the Federation. By 1986, the movement of the institution to its permanent site was completed.
Check out how to apply for Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti Post-UTME screening admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Monday, 31st July, 2023.
Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO) Cut Off Mark
Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti general UTME cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session is 140.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 140, follow the link below to view the full list of FEDPOLYADO Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti Post UTME Admission Form?
Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO) Post UTME Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti as their preferred choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 140 and above in the UTME Examination.
- Candidates with a minimum of five (5) O level subject requirements at Credit level in not more than two (2) sittings as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Any applicant applying with NABTEB (NTC) for Courses in the School of Engineering (SOE) and School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology (SAAT), must in addition to the five (5) O’level subjects in (i) above possess a core subject from the Trade Related Area (TRA), and not Book Keeping, Commerce, Principles of Accounts, or Secretarial Studies etc. While applicants applying for Business related Courses can use NABTEB (NBC). For avoidance of doubt, NABTEB Business Certificate (NBC) is not accepted in the School of Engineering, the Department of Mechanical Engineering accept NABTEB, NBC certificate with a relevant core subjects. However, the Department of Mechanical Engineering in the School of Engineering accepts NABTEB (NBC) in relevant core subjects.
- Applicants with NABTEB (General Education) can also apply for courses in the School of Engineering (SOE), and School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology (SAAT).
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the Polytechnic, should change to the FEDPOLYADO via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti Post-UTME screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti Post UTME Screening Form
Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO) Post-UTME Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to Apply now:
- Applicants should visit the Polytechnic Website www.students.fedpolyado.edu.ng and click on applicants to generate and print application payment invoice.
- Upon printing of invoice, applicants can proceed to any bank of their choice alongside the invoice generated and make payment of #2, 000.00 on the Remita Platform.
- Applicants can also make payment with their debit card (Master Card, Visa Card and Verve Card) following the instructions on the invoice generation page. (Note: before payment with debit card, print your Invoice)
- After payment, applicants should revisit the School Portal and fill their screening forms using the RRR number on the payment invoice (slip). The invoice and the RRR must be in the applicant’s name.
- Applicants are advised to carefully read through their forms before submission.
- Applicants should endeavour to print their acknowledgement slip and screening forms.
- Applicants should endeavour to send their details of O’level subjects to JAMB portal, in particular, the awaiting results candidates.
- Applicants should carefully consider the O’Level subject requirements of the department they wish to apply for. Information on the O’Level subject requirements can be found on the 2023/2024 Admission Application page.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is on Friday, 15th September, 2023.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
For any enquiries call: 23480-8041-5584, 23470-6058-2016, or
send an email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants are advised to visit the Polytechnic website www.fedpolyado.edu.ng regularly for further detailed instructions on the on-line application as from Monday, 14th August, 2023.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti Post UTME screening form for 2023/2024 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.