UNIABUJA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021: This page contains the procedure to obtain University of Abuja Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is UNIABUJA Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
University of Abuja, UNIABUJA Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
The University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established on January 1, 1988 (under Decree No. 110 of 1992 as amended) as a dual-mode university with the mandate to run conventional and distance learning programmes. Academic work began in the University in 1990 with the matriculation of its pioneer students. The university was located in Abuja, Nigeria (Main Campus, Mini Campus). University of Abuja offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Check out how to apply for UNIABUJA Post-UTME/Direct Entry Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Monday 7th September 2020.
University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Cut Off Mark
UNIABUJA general UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 180.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 180, follow the link below to view the full list of UNIABUJA Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is University of Abuja Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
UNIABUJA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose University of Abuja as their First Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration
- UTME Candidate must have a minimum of 180 and above in the UTME Examination
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Direct Entry (D.E) candidates are required to upload both their O’ Levels and Higher qualifications accordingly to the University portal and attend the screening exercise.
- UTME and Direct Entry candidates should note that Credit in Mathematics are for all Science Based Courses.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose University of Abuja as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the UNIABUJA via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses before proceeding to apply for the UNIABUJA Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form.
How To Apply For UNIABUJA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
UNIABUJA Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form is now available online. Interested Candidates Should Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
2. Click Undergraduate link on the left pane
3. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on “Get details”
4. Complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next.
5. On the payment review page, click on “Generate RRR” and this takes you to another page
6. Click “Submit” and you will be redirected to remita payment page.
7. Enter ATM card (Mastercard or Visa) number and other details as appropriate and submit
8. Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment.
9. After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your Jamb registration number and Surname as password
10. Click on “Login to dashboard”
11. Click on “Application form” and complete your registration.
12. Ensure you print completed registration form, payment receipt and exam schedule
NOTE: You can always requery your payment attempt if you have been debited and the network fails while completing your payment. Enter your JAMB registration number, click “Get details”, then requery your unsuccessful payment attempt as shown below.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of UNIABUJA Post UTME/Direct Entry application form is yet to be Announced by the school management.
Also note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
UNIABUJA Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Exercise
The University of Abuja know as UNIABUJA will be conducting her Post UTME/DE in a given date not yet decided by the management of the institution. Be rest assured that we are already following the resolution and once a given date has been announce you will be informed.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be University of Abuja agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. UNIABUJA does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
For support, contact email@example.com
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your UNIABUJA Post UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.