UNN Direct Entry Screening Form 2022/2023: This page contains the procedure to obtain University of Nigeria, Nsukka Direct Entry screening form: courses, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is UNN Direct Entry Screening Application Form out?
University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2022/2023 academic session Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university Founded by Nnamdi Azikiwe in 1955 and formally opened on 7 October 1960, the University of Nigeria has three campuses in Enugu State– Nsukka, Enugu, and Ituku-Ozalla – and the Aba campus in Abia State. The University of Nigeria is the first full-fledged indigenous and first autonomous university in Nigeria, modelled upon the American educational system. It is the first land-grant university in Africa and one of the five most reputed universities in Nigeria. Motto: To Restore the Dignity of Man Nickname: Lions and Lionesses Colors: Green and white Location: Nsukka, Enugu State, Nigeria. University of Nigeria, Nsukka offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Check out how to apply for UNN Direct Entry Admission form, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Friday, 4th November, 2022.
How Much Is University of Nigeria Nsukka Direct Entry Admission Form?
University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Direct Entry Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
UNN Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose University of Nigeria, Nsukka as their preferred choice of institution during the Direct Entry (DE) Registration
- Candidates with a Degree or at least a Merit/Lower credit level pass in Diploma or NCE, or RN/RM Certificate
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose University of Nigeria, Nsukka as their Choice of Institution during the Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the UNN via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Prospective candidates are STRONGLY advised to upload their ‘O’ LEVEL RESULTS unto the JAMB website (CAPS) at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre.
UNN Acceptance Fee Payment For Freshers
Complete List Of Courses Offered In UNN And Admission Requirements
UNN School Fees Schedule For New And Returning Students
Before proceeding to apply for the UNN Direct Entry screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For UNN Direct Entry Screening Form
University of Nigeria, Nsukka Direct Entry Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to Apply now:
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2022/2023 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- O-Level 1
- O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print acknowledgement Slip.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is on midnight of Wednesday, November 30, 2022.
UNN Direct Entry Screening Exercise
The screening exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session shall be by the assessment of verified JAMB UTME, O/Level and Direct Entry results in place of P-UTME CBT examination. Any candidate who fails to upload the verified O/Level results at CAPS at record time shall not be considered for admission.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be University of Nigeria, Nsukka agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. UNN does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your UNN Direct Entry screening form for 2022/2023 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.