ATBU Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023: This page contains the procedure to obtain Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi Post UTME screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is ATBU Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, ATBU Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU), Bauchi invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2022/2023 academic session Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) is a federal university of Technology established in 1980. It is located in Bauchi, north east Nigeria. The university is named after the first Prime Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa. The motto of the university is “Doctrina Mater Artium”, which means “Education is the mother of the practical arts”.
Check out how to apply for ATBU Post-UTME screening admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2022/2023 session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Wednesday, 7th December, 2022.
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) Cut Off Mark
ATBU general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session is 170.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 170, follow the link below to view the full list of ATBU Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Post UTME Admission Form?
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU), Bauchi Post UTME Application fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
ATBU Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi as as their choice of institution during the UTME Registration
- Candidate must have a minimum of 160 and above in the UTME Examination
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the university, should change to the ATBU via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Candidates are STRONGLY advised to upload their ‘O’ LEVEL RESULTS unto the JAMB website (CAPS) at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre
Before proceeding to apply for the ATBU Post-UTME screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply for ATBU Post UTME Screening Form
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Post-UTME Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to obtain ATBU Post UTME form.
First Visit ATBU post UTME screening website via www.atbu.edu.ng/screening. Using your JAMB registration number as Username and proceed as follows to Apply now:
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR], Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00] only as charges for the online Screening, into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Fill the Bio-Data Form and other the relevant fields as provided.
- Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, (awaiting result for any relevant subject should indicated and could be updated at a later date]
- The Portal will remain open for two (2) weeks to enable prospective candidates update their bio-data.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is Wednesday, 14th December, 2022.
Note: The original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening. All candidates are advised to upload their O’ level results on their JAMB profile. please.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. ATBU does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your ATBU Post-UTME screening form for 2022/2023 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.