UNIBEN Post-UTME Screening Form 2020/2021: This page contains the procedure to obtain University Of Benin Post UTME screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is UNIBEN Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
University Of Benin, UNIBEN Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
- How To Obtain UNIBEN Direct Entry Screening Admission Form
- How To Apply For AAU Post UTME Screening Application Form
This is to notify the public that University Of Benin (UNIBEN) Post-UTME/admission screening for admission into the University Degree Programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is on.
University of Benin (UNIBEN) is a Federal Government owned University established in 1970. The university was located in Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria. University of Benin offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
The University Of Benin (UNIBEN) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Check out how to apply for UNIBEN Post-UTME Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session.
University Of Benin (UNIBEN) Cut Off Mark
UNIBEN general UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 200.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 200, follow the link below to view the full list of UNIBEN Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is University Of Benin Post UTME Admission Form?
University Of Benin (UNIBEN) Post UTME Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose University Of Benin as their First Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration
- Candidate must have a minimum of 200 and above in the UTME Examination
- Candidates with a minimum of five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics); at not more than two sittings as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose University Of Benin as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the UNIBEN via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the UNIBEN Post-UTME screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form
University Of Benin Post-UTME Screening Form is now available online.
Interested Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on WAEUP Portal .
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number, immediately your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on the ‘Application record’ provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1 x 1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “pay via Remita” on top left corner of the page. Follow the instruction to pay the application GROSS fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) with a valid ATM-Enabled card from any commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
UPDATE: THE Post UTME Registration deadline has been extended. The new deadline is now 1st December 2020.
UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Test
The UNIBEN Post UTME Screening test will take place between Wednesday 2nd December and 12th December 2020. The venue for the screening is Ugbowo Campus of the University. The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule & Details.
GROUPING OF COURSES FOR SCREENING
1. SOCIAL SCIENCES AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- Mathematics and Economics
- Social Sciences
- Management Sciences
- Estate Management
- Environmental Sciences
2. PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- Physical Sciences
- Education – Physical Sciences
- Technical Education
- Basic Medical Sciences
3. LIFE SCIENCES
- Life Sciences
- Education Life Sciences
- Education Arts
- Library and Information Sciences
- Guidance and Counseling
5. OTHERS Special Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Adult Education
Candidates should go back on-line on 25th November 2020 to check for their specific day, venue, and time for the screening.
Candidates are to come to their screening centres with the following:
- NCDC PRESCRIBED SURGICAL FACE MASKS AND SMALL SIZED HAND SANITIZERS.
- Acknowledgement slip
- Screening Invitation Slip that contains the screening schedule
- GSM PHONES AND CALCULATORS ARE NOT ALLOWED
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be University Of Benin agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. UNIBEN does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your UNIBEN Post UTME screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.