Tech-U Ibadan Post-UTME Screening Form 2020/2021: This page contains the procedure to obtain Oyo State Technical University, Ibadan Post UTME screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is Tech-U Ibadan Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
Oyo State Technical University, Tech-U Ibadan supplementary Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For UI Post UTME Screening Admission Form
- How To Obtain LAUTECH Post UTME Screening Application Form
The Oyo State Technical University (Tech-U), Ibadan invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Oyo State Technical University Ibadan is a non-profit public higher-education institution located in the metropolis of Ibadan (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants). The Technical University was Founded in 2012, The Technical University (Tech-U) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees in several areas of study.
Check out how to apply for Tech-U Ibadan Post-UTME Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Oyo State Technical University (Tech-U) Cut Off Mark
Tech-U Ibadan general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 160.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 160, follow the link below to view the full list of Tech-U Ibadan Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Oyo State Technical University Ibadan Post UTME Admission Form?
Oyo State Technical University (Tech-U), Ibadan Post UTME Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
The University is a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)-focused institution with a range of NUC approved academic programmes as listed below:
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Cyber Security Science
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B. Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronic
- B.Sc. Software Engineering
- B.Sc. Statistics
Engineering and Technology
- B.Eng. Agricultural & Environmental Engineering
- B.Eng. Biomedical Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- B.Sc. Food Science & Technology
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Petroleum Engineering
Tech-U Ibadan Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Oyo State Technical University, Ibadan as their preferred choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration
- Candidate must have a minimum of 160 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Oyo State Technical University, Ibadan as their Choice of Institution during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the Tech-U Ibadan via JAMB website. Note: After applying for change of Institution, you don’t have anything to worry about again, as the Tech-U admission office will take it from there.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Recommended Link: Tech-U Ibadan School Fees Schedule For New and Returning Students
Before proceeding to apply for the Tech-U Ibadan Post-UTME screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For Tech-U Post UTME Screening Form Via School Portal
Tech-U Ibadan Post-UTME Screening Form is now available online Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
Step 1: Go to the official portal @ https://tech-u.edu.ng/
Step 2: Click on “Apply for Admission” or go here directly: applications.tech-u.edu.ng/signup/
Step 3: Create an Account using your desired username, email, and password.
Step 4: Log-on to the account with the registered login credentials you created in step 3.
Step 5: Upload your credentials (i.e. O’Level and Jamb Result)
Final step: Submit your Application
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of Tech-U Ibadan Post UTME application form is yet to be Announced by the school management.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
Tech-U Post-UTME Screening Exercise Method
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Oyo State Technical University, Ibadan agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. Tech-U Ibadan does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your Tech-U Ibadan Post UTME screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.