UI Post-UTME Screening Form 2022/2023: This page contains the procedure to obtain University Of Ibadan Post UTME screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is UI Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
University Of Ibadan, UI Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For LAUTECH Post UTME Screening Admission Form
- How To Obtain Tech-U Post UTME Screening Application Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Ibadan (UI) DEGREE Programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The University of Ibadan (UI) is the oldest Nigerian university. The origins of the university are in Yaba College, founded in 1932 in Yaba, Lagos, as the first tertiary educational institute in Nigeria. Yaba College was transferred to Ibadan, becoming the University College of Ibadan, in 1948. The university was founded on its own site on 17 November 1948. It is popularly known as Unibadan or UI.
Check out how to apply for UI Post-UTME Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Thursday, 1st December 2022.
University Of Ibadan (UI) Cut Off Mark
UI general UTME cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session is 200.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 200, follow the link below to view the full list of UI Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is University Of Ibadan Post UTME Admission Form?
University Of Ibadan (UI) Post UTME Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
UI Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose University Of Ibadan as their First Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration
- Candidate must have a minimum of 200 and above in the UTME Examination
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose University Of Ibadan as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the UI via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the UI Post-UTME screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For UI Post UTME Screening Form Via School Portal
University Of Ibadan Post-UTME Screening Form is now available online. Interested Candidates Should Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
- Candidates are required to log-in to the Admission Portal (https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng) using their Jamb Registration Number as their user name and their surname as their password e.g. 65345521EG OYEKANMI (Surname) Chibuzor Umar. A screening fee of N2,000.00 should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL in favour of the University of Ibadan (Admission Processing Fee Account). The candidate’s Name, JAMB Registration Number, Telephone Number and E-mail address should be quoted at the point of payment.
Payment Options for UI post UTME Form:
- Credit/Debit Card Payment using ATM card
- Cash at bank using the print-out from the portal to make payment at the bank
- Direct bank account debit whereby you use your internet banking tools to make payment.
Candidates are expected to print the payment success receipt which should display full names of the candidate (SURNAME first) as in the UTME result slip preceded by the JAMB Registration number, as the payee and the payment reference number showing the success message.
- Upon successful payment, candidates should login to the portal after TWO (2) WEEKS to print their bio-data.
- Candidates should ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification.
- Please fill the on-line forms in CAPITAL letters only.
- Candidates are expected to upload their passport photographs and signatures. The image format for the passport and signature is JPEG and must not exceed 50kb. The photographs must be clean and clear without glasses and cap/head tie.
- Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for further reference.
- An online help desk platform on http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/helpdesk will be available to handle all genuine enquiries.
Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above for successful completion of the online submissions.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is on Friday, 13 January, 2023.
The deadline for submission of bio-data / O/level results may not be extended. Therefore, any candidate whose bio-data are not submitted within the stipulated time will not be considered for the University of Ibadan (UI) Post-UTME Screening and admission.
Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are therefore advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
UI Post-UTME Screening Exercise Details
The date for the post UTME will be communicated to candidates in due course. Candidates are therefore advised to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers. The University will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and functional phone numbers.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be University Of Ibadan agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. UI does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your UI Post UTME screening form for 2022/2023 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.