UAT Post-UTME Screening Form 2020/2021: This page contains the procedure to obtain University of Africa Toru Orua Post UTME screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is UAT Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
University of Africa Toru Orua, UAT Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
University of Africa Toru Orua (UAT) is a state government-owned tertiary institution founded in 2016. It is located in Toru-Orua, a town in Sagbama local government area of Bayelsa State, Nigeria. The University has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria to offer various degree programmes.
The school management of University of Africa Toru Orua (UAT) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the university various Degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic.
Applications are invited into any of the following Faculties – Faculty of Arts and Education, Faculty of Basic and Applied Sciences, Faculty of Social and Management Sciences, Faculty of Agriculture and soon to start the College of Health Sciences.
Check out how to apply for UAT Post-UTME Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session.
University of Africa Toru Orua (UAT) Cut Off Mark
UAT general UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 160.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 160, follow the link below to view the full list of UAT Departmental cut off mark:
University of Africa Toru Orua Cut Off Mark For All Courses
How Much Is University of Africa Toru Orua Post UTME Admission Form?
University of Africa Toru Orua (UAT) Post UTME Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
UAT Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose University of Africa Toru Orua as their preferred choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Candidates must have a minimum of 160 in the UTME Examination.
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose University of Africa Toru Orua during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the university, should change to the UAT via JAMB website. Candidates who did not choose the University are also eligible to apply.
- All candidates should note that there won’t be Post UTME.
Prospective candidates are STRONGLY advised to upload their ‘O’ LEVEL RESULTS unto the JAMB website (CAPS) at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Complete List Of Courses Offered In UAT Bayelsa
How to Check UAT Bayelsa Admission Status
UAT Bayelsa School Fees Schedule For New and Returning Students
Before proceeding to apply for the UAT Post-UTME screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For UAT Post UTME Screening Form Via School Portal
University of Africa Toru Orua Post-UTME Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Eligible candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to Apply now:
- To apply, simply visit the Main Campus, Toru-Orua or https://portal.uat.edu.ng/application/register.aspx.
- To access the application guide, go to https://uat.edu.ng/public/UAT_Screening_Guide2.pdf
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates May be disqualified.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of University of Africa Toru Orua Post UTME application form is yet to be Announced by the school management.
UAT also offers:
- In conjunction with the Bayelsa State Government, a Loan scheme to interested indigenes
- Admission into Degree Programmes without Post-UTME
- Uninterrupted Academic Calendar
- International Faculties
- Maximum Security
- Constant Water & Electricity Supply
Read Also: How To Apply For Bayelsa Medical University Post UTME/DE Admission Form
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be University of Africa Toru Orua agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. UAT does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your UAT Post-UTME screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.