UAT Post UTME Form 2020/2021: This page will discuss about the Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form of University of Africa Toru Orua, Bayelsa State popularly known as (UAT)
Is University of Africa Toru Orua, Bayelsa State Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
University of Africa Toru Orua, UAT supplementary Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
The University of Africa Toru Orua (UAT) invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Degree programmes of the University for the 2020/2021 academic session.
University of Africa Toru Orua (UAT) is a state government-owned tertiary institution founded in 2016. It is located in Toru-Orua, a town in Sagbama local government area of Bayelsa State, Nigeria. University of Africa Toru Orua offer undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
University of Africa Toru Orua has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC) On 22 July 2016.
Check out how to apply for UAT Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 session.
University of Africa Toru Orua Cut Off Mark
UAT general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 160.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 160 like Biology, Economics and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of University of Africa Toru Orua, Bayelsa State Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is University of Africa Toru Orua Post UTME Form?
University of Africa Toru Orua (UAT), Bayelsa State Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
- UTME Candidates who chose University of Africa Toru Orua as their choice of institution
- Candidates must have a minimum of 160 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates who did not choose the University are also eligible to apply
- (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’ Level/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or their equivalents at not more than two sittings. It is mandatory that Candidates should upload their O ‘Level results and a scanned copy of their passport photograph.
- Interested candidates who did not choose University of Africa Toru Orua During the UTME Registration and wish to to study in the University, should change to the UAT via JAMB website.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- All candidates should note that there won’t be Post UTME
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses before proceeding to apply for the UAT Post-UTME Form.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
- Complete List Of Courses Offered In UAT Bayelsa
- How to Check UAT Bayelsa Admission Status Online
- UAT Bayelsa School Fees Schedule For New and Returning Students
How To Apply For UAT Post UTME/Direct Entry Form
University of Africa Toru Orua Post-UTME/Direct Entry Application Form is now available online Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
- To apply, simply visit the Main Campus, Toru-Orua or https://portal.uat.edu.ng/application/register.aspx.
- To access the application guide, go to https://uat.edu.ng/public/UAT_Screening_Guide2.pdf
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates May be disqualified.
Deadline: Not Specified
UAT also offers:
- In conjunction with the Bayelsa State Government, a Loan scheme to interested indigenes
- Admission into Degree Programmes without Post-UTME
- Uninterrupted Academic Calendar
- International Faculties
- Maximum Security
- Constant Water & Electricity Supply
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your UAT POST UTME form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends