Latest Update On UAT Admission List 2022/2023: This post will focus on everything you need to know on how you can successfully check University of Africa Toru Orua, Bayelsa State Admission Status Online Via School And Jamb Portal by yourself it’s very fast and easy. Continue reading for more Details (guideline and Institution) below:
The school management of University of Africa Toru Orua (UAT), Bayelsa State wishes to inform all the candidates that participated in the university post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
University of Africa Toru Orua (UAT) is a state government-owned tertiary institution founded in 2016. It is located in Toru-Orua, a town in Sagbama local government area of Bayelsa State, Nigeria. University of Africa Toru Orua offer undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Read Also: Complete List Of Courses Offered In UAT
University of Africa Toru Orua has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC) On 22 July 2016, as Nigeria’s 43rd State university, and 143rd in the Nigerian University System.
UAT admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the University of Africa Toru Orua, Bayelsa State for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Check out the UAT Admission List for the 2022/2023 academic session recently released by the school management of University of Africa Toru Orua, Bayelsa State.
How to Check UAT Admission List
University of Africa Toru Orua prospective candidates can now access their admission status online from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UAT admission status.
You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and accept their admission. Any admitted candidate who did not accept admission on JAMB profile his/her name will not be on JAMB matriculation list and will not be considered admitted neither is allowed for NYSC mobilization after graduation.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Upload your O-Level result(s) on the JAMB Portal at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre immediately if you have not done so. Failure to do this successfully, will prevent access to JAMB Admission Letter on JAMB CAPS.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- If the program you are offered is different from what you initially applied for, you are required to make change of course on the JAMB portal to the new programme immediately.
UAT Registration Procedure For Newly Admitted Students
The newly admitted fresh students are to continue their registration process. The procedure has been provided below;
i. Visit https://my.uat.edu.ng
ii. Scroll down 2022/2023 Acceptance and click Get e-pin Now (if you don’t have), click Already have e-pin(if you have the e-pin)
iii. Enter your JAMB REG NO AND SCORE.
iv. Fill your First name (Your Name) and Last Name (father or family name), valid email address, phone no and Click on submit button.
v. After Submission payment option will pop-up
vi. Click On Make Payment. Pay with your debit card (ATM card)
vii. Upon successful payment, the system will generate your Admission ID and Password, these details will be sent to Mobile phone number and Email address you provided.
viii. Then Click on login, then use the generated e-pin and Password to login and complete your personal Bio-data and Primary and post primary school.
viiii. After Completing your required Data, You have to wait for admission officer in University of Africa to confirm and verify the data provided with what you have supplied with jamb such as your Olevel
x. You will get Data confirmation sms once approval has been granted by the admission’s officer
xi. Login again, make school fee payment,upon successful payment, click on Print documents and printout all documents. (7pages)
xii. Then take the court affidavit to court for signature.
For any support reach us;
via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call: 08147516488, 07032671390
ADMISSION IN PROGRESS?
This means you have been recommended for admission and only undergoing processing. With admission in progress, consider yourself admitted. Just keep checking back and to see when the notification will change to congratulations you have been admitted.
NOT YET ADMITTED?
This response simply means you are yet to be considered for admission. Regularly check the School and JAMB site to see if any changes occur. However, candidates are advised to follow the instructions below:
- Login Into JAMB CAPS To Verify Your O’level Result Upload. It’s important to verify whether your O’level result has been uploaded on the JAMB portal or not. As failure to upload your O’level result can affect your JAMB admission status.
- Check If You Have Been Recommended For Transfer To Another Program. Based on the JAMB CAPS implementation policy, institutions have the right to consider some candidates for transfer from the choice programme to another programme because of UTME and O’level combinations.
- Candidate Who Applied With Awaiting Result. Candidates with awaiting results should upload their results on the JAMB portal and school portal respectively.
- Know When You Have Been Offered Admission. Candidates are expected to monitor their admission status by following the instructions above.
N/B: The school management will continue to update the list as they receive updates and approval from Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) for recommended candidates.
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to UAT admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.