UAT Courses & Requirements: This post will focus on official list of courses offered in University of Africa Toru-Orua, Bayelsa State And their Admission Requirements.
Do you want to find out the list of courses you can study at the UAT? If yes, The complete list of courses offered by University of Africa Toru-Orua, Bayelsa State are displayed on this page.
Related Post: Complete List Of courses Offered In NDU And Admission Requirements
We have gathered the official list of courses offered in University of Africa Toru-Orua (UAT), Bayelsa State to enable prospective candidates to have knowledge of the various accredited courses available in this University. We believe that this article will be of help to prospective UTME/DE candidates in their choice of University as well as the courses they would want to study.
University of Africa Toru Orua (UAT) is a state government-owned tertiary institution founded in 2016. It is located in Toru-Orua, a town in Sagbama local government area of Bayelsa State, Nigeria. University of Africa Toru Orua offer undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
How To Obtain UAT Post-UTME Admission Form
How To Check UAT Admission Status
University of Africa Toru-Orua, Bayelsa State has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC) On 22 July 2016, as Nigeria’s 43rd State university, and 143rd in the Nigerian University System.
Are you seeking admission into UAT, or searching for information on the complete list of courses offered in UAT and their requirements? Below are the list of high-quality courses on offer at the University of Africa Toru-Orua, Bayelsa State.
UAT Courses And Requirements
Check out the complete list of courses offered in University of Africa Toru-Orua, Bayelsa State and Admission Requirements recently released by the management of the institution.
Read Also: Complete List Of courses Offered In FUOTUOKE And Admission Requirements
List of Available Courses Offered by UAT
University of Africa Toru-Orua (UAT), Bayelsa State invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under – listed courses.
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE:
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- HOTEL MANAGEMENT AND TOURISM
- INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS AND PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT
- LINGUISTICS AND NIGERIAN LANGUAGES
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- THEATRE ARTS
N/B: We will keep you updated when new programmes are introduced.
See Also: The Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses Above (Science and Art)
UAT Admission Requirements
The following are the general entry requirements approved for admission into the institution.
- Candidates who chose University of Africa Toru-Orua, Bayelsa State as their preferred choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration.
- UTME Candidate must have a minimum JAMB and/or the institutional cut-off marks or higher for the programmes applied.
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose University of Africa Toru-Orua, Bayelsa State during the UTME/DE Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the UAT via JAMB website.
Thanks for reading!!!
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more updates on UAT courses & admission requirements.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.
Don’t forget to check out; Other Nigerian Universities Courses Offered and Admission Requirements