NMU Courses & Requirements: This post will focus on official list of courses offered in Nigerian Maritime University And their Admission Requirements.
Do you want to find out the list of courses you can study at the NMU? If yes, The complete list of courses offered by Nigerian Maritime University are displayed on this page.
Related Post: Complete List Of courses Offered In FUPRE And Admission Requirements
We have gathered the official list of courses offered in Nigerian Maritime University (NMU) to enable prospective candidates to have knowledge of the various accredited courses available in this University. We believe that this article will be of help to prospective UTME/DE candidates in their choice of University as well as the courses they would want to study.
The Nigerian Maritime University (NMU), is established and owned by the Federal Government of Nigeria, and is located in Okerenkoko with its takeoff campus at Kurutie Warri South West Local Government Area of Delta State.
How To Check NMU Admission Status
Nigerian Maritime University has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
Are you seeking admission into NMU, or searching for information on the complete list of courses offered in NMU and their requirements? Below are the list of high-quality courses on offer at the Nigerian Maritime University.
NMU Courses And Requirements
Check out the complete list of courses offered in Nigerian Maritime University and Admission Requirements recently released by the management of the institution
Read Also: Complete List Of courses Offered In DELSU And Admission Requirements
List of Available Courses Offered by NMU
Nigerian Maritime University (NMU) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under – listed courses.
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT AND POLLUTION CONTROL
- FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE
- MARINE ECONOMICS AND FINANCE
- MARINE ENGINEERING
- MARINE GEOLOGY
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- METEOROLOGY AND CLIMATE CHANGE
- METEOROLOGY AND CLIMATE CHANGE
- NAUTICAL SCIENCE
- PETROLEUM AND GAS ENGINEERING
- PORT MANAGEMENT
- TRANSPORT LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT
N/B: We will keep you updated when new programmes are introduced.
See Also: The Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses Above (Science and Art)
NMU Admission Requirements
The following are the general entry requirements approved for admission into the institution.
- Candidates who chose Nigerian Maritime University as their preferred choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration.
- UTME Candidate must have a minimum JAMB and/or the institutional cut-off marks or higher for the programmes applied.
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Nigerian Maritime University during the UTME/DE Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the NMU via JAMB website.
Thanks for reading!!!
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more updates on NMU courses & admission requirements.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.
Don’t forget to check out; Other Nigerian Universities Courses Offered and Admission Requirements