Nigerian Maritime University (NMU) cut off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session admission exercise has been released and published online on micplustech.com
The general public are hereby informed that NMU cut off mark for admission into 2023/2024 academic session has been released by the management of the Nigeria Maritime University.
Nigerian Maritime University (NMU) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian military university established in 2018. The university was located in Okerenkoko with its takeoff campus at Kurutie Warri South-West Local Government Area of Delta State, Nigeria. The university was approved by the National Universities Commission to run various degree programmes.
Check out the NMU Cut Off Mark For 2023/2024 Academic Session (JAMB & Departmental) recently released by the school management of Nigeria Maritime University.
- FUPRE Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Courses
- Maritime Academy Oron Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For Admission
- DELSU Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Courses
WHAT IS CUT OFF MARK
Cut off mark is an agreed score set by a particular institution as a basics of admitting students into the department of study. This score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance in a particular examination. However, students who have scored above the required cut off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in admission process above those who have met the exacts cut off mark.
This post is for all those who applied for admission into Nigeria Maritime University and has been searching for NMU Cut Off Mark to check if the score they had in JAMB can qualify them for admission into Nigeria Maritime University for this session (2023/2024).
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the NMU cut-off mark before proceeding to apply for the Nigeria Maritime University. See the full details below
Nigerian Maritime University (NMU) Jamb Cut Off Mark
The management of the Nigeria Maritime University has released the cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 admission exercise. NMU general Post-UTME minimum cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session is 150 and above. depending on the programme.
This will be the JAMB score that will be used for admission into NMU for the 2023/2024 academic session.
NMU DEPARTMENTAL CUT OFF MARK
Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University.
The Departmental Cut of marks of Nigeria Maritime University are as follows;
- Marine Engineering – 180
- Civil Engineering – 160
- Electrical Engineering – 160
- Mechanical Engineering – 160
- Petroleum & Gas Engineering – 160
- Marine Geology – 150
- Fisheries And Aquaculture – 150
- Environmental Management & Pollution – 150
- Meteorology & Climate Change – 150
- Nautical Science – 160
- Transport And Logistics – 150
- Ports Management – 150
- Marine Economics & Finance – 150
Note: The cut off mark for each varies depending on the performance of candidates who applied to study in the school for that year.
NMU Post UTME Eligibility:
- Candidates who score exactly or above the required cut off mark
- Candidates who chose Nigeria Maritime University as their preferred choice of institution during the UTME Registration
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested candidates who did not choose Nigeria Maritime University During the UTME Registration and wish to to study in the University, should change to the NMU via JAMB website.
N/B: It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for admission into a particular course.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM want to congratulations all candidates who score exactly or above NMU cut off Mark and wish you Good luck /success
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.