This post will focuse on official list of courses offered in Ondo State University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) And their Admission Requirements.
The complete list of courses offered by University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) are displayed on this page. Candidates who wish to apply through JAMB should click on any of the courses to see the course requirements.
We have gathered the official list of courses offered in University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo State to enable prospective candidates to have knowledge of the various accredited courses available in this University. We believe that this article will be of help to prospective UTME candidates in their choice of University as well as the courses they would want to study.
University of Medical Sciences, Ondo (UNIMED) is a university of medical sciences in Ondo City, Nigeria, owned by the Ondo State Government, established in 2015. It is the third specialized medical university in Africa and Nigeria’s first specialized medical university to be accredited
Ondo State University of Medical Sciences has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
Are you seeking admission into UNIMED, or searching for information on the complete list of courses offered in UNIMED and their requirements? Below are the list of high-quality courses on offer at the University of Medical Sciences
UNIMED Courses and Requirements
Check out the complete list of courses offered in Ondo State University of Medical Sciences and Admission Requirements
- UTME/DE Candidates who chose Ondo State University of Medical Sciences as their first or Second Choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics for the MBBS/BDS programme and not more than two sittings in relevant O/Level subjects including English and Mathematics for other programmes in the University
- Interested UTME Candidates who did not choose Ondo State University of Medical Sciences as their First Choice Institution but wish to study in the University and scored 180 and above in the 2020 UTME, should change to the UNIMED via JAMB website.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Direct entry candidates who have already applied to JAMB and who possess minimum of 10 points in relevant ‘A’ level subjects or a B.Sc. (Hons) degree in the basic medical or biological sciences with a minimum of second class (lower division) are also eligible to apply for Medicine and Surgery and Dentistry Courses.
- Candidates must obtain an acceptable score at the compulsory University post UTME screening test
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
- UNIMED School Fees Schedule For Indigenes And Non-Indigenes
- How To Check UNIMED Admission Status
- UNIMED Academic Calendar
List of Available Courses
We have put together a complete list of all the courses offered presently in the Ondo State University of Medical Sciences
- ANIMAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY
- DENTISTRY AND DENTAL SURGERY
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY
- NURSING/NURSING SCEINCE
- PHYSICS WITH ELECTRONICS
- PLANT BIOLOGY AND BIOTECHNOLOGY
N/B: We will keep you updated when new programmes are introduced.
This is the complete list of courses offered in University of Medical Sciences, UNIMED and their Admission Requirements this article will always be updated when an update arises.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.