UNIMED Courses & Requirements: This post will focus on official list of courses offered in University of Medical Sciences, Ondo And their Admission Requirements.
Do you want to find out the list of courses you can study at the UNIMED? If yes, The complete list of courses offered by University of Medical Sciences, Ondo are displayed on this page.
Complete List Of courses Offered In AAUA And Admission Requirements
Complete List Of courses Offered In OSUSTECH And Admission Requirements
We have gathered the official list of courses offered in University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo State to enable prospective candidates to have knowledge of the various accredited courses available in this University. We believe that this article will be of help to prospective UTME/DE candidates in their choice of University as well as the courses they would want to study.
University of Medical Sciences, Ondo is a university of medical sciences in Ondo City, Nigeria, owned by the Ondo State Government, established in 2015. It is the third specialized medical university in Africa and Nigeria’s first specialized medical university to be accredited
How To Obtain UNIMED Post-UTME/DE Admission Form
How To Check UNIMED Admission Status
UNIMED Admission Acceptance Fee Payment For Freshers
University of Medical Sciences, Ondo State has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
Are you seeking admission into UNIMED, or searching for information on the complete list of courses offered in UNIMED and their requirements? Below are the list of high-quality courses on offer at the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo.
UNIMED Courses And Requirements
Check out the complete list of courses offered in University of Medical Sciences, Ondo and Admission Requirements recently released by the management of the institution
Read Also: Complete List Of courses Offered In FUTA And Admission Requirements
List of Available Courses Offered by UNIMED
University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under – listed courses.
- ANIMAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY
- COMMUNITY HEALTH
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- DENTISTRY AND DENTAL SURGERY
- ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH SCIENCE
- ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT AND TOXICOLOGY
- FISHERIES MANAGEMENT
- FOOD SCIENCE
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE:
- MEDICAL REHABILITATION
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY
- NURSING/NURSING SCIENCE
- NUTRITION AND DIETETICS
- PHYSICS WITH ELECTRONICS
- PLANT BIOLOGY AND BIOTECHNOLOGY
- PROSTHETICS/ORTHOTICS TECHNOLOGY
- RADIOGRAPHY AND RADIATION SCIENCE
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
N/B: We will keep you updated when new programmes are introduced.
See Also: The Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses Above (Science and Art)
UNIMED Admission Requirements
The following are the general entry requirements approved for admission into the institution.
- Candidates who chose University of Medical Sciences, Ondo as their preferred choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration.
- UTME Candidate must have a minimum JAMB and/or the institutional cut-off marks or higher for the programmes applied.
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose University of Medical Sciences, Ondo during the UTME/DE Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the UNIMED via JAMB website.
Thanks for reading!!!
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more updates on UNIMED courses & admission requirements.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.
Don’t forget to check out; Other Nigerian Universities Courses Offered and Admission Requirements