BOSU Courses & Requirements: This post will focus on official list of courses offered in Borno State University And their Admission Requirements.
Do you want to find out the list of courses you can study at the BOSU? If yes, The complete list of courses offered by Borno State University are displayed on this page.
We have gathered the official list of courses offered in Borno State University (BOSU) Maiduguri to enable prospective candidates to have knowledge of the various accredited courses available in this University. We believe that this article will be of help to prospective UTME/DE candidates in their choice of University as well as the courses they would want to study.
Borno State University (BOSU) is a state government-owned tertiary institution established in 2016. It is located in Maiduguri the capital and the largest city of Borno State in north-eastern Nigeria. Borno State University offer undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, It has five faculties with over 20 departments.
Borno State University, Maiduguri has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
Are you seeking admission into BOSU, or searching for information on the complete list of courses offered in BOSU and their requirements? Below are the list of high-quality courses on offer at the Borno State University.
BOSU Courses And Requirements
Check out the complete list of courses offered in Borno State University and Admission Requirements recently released by the management of the institution
List of Available Courses Offered by BOSU
Borno State University (BOSU) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under – listed courses.
- ANIMAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- CRIMINOLOGY AND SECURITY STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION AND ISLAMIC STUDIES:
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- ISLAMIC STUDIES
- LITERATURE IN ENGLISH
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- PEACE STUDIES AND CONFLICT RESOLUTION
- PLANT SCIENCE AND BIOTECHNOLOGY
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- TEACHER EDUCATION SCIENCE
N/B: We will keep you updated when new programmes are introduced.
BOSU Admission Requirements
The following are the general entry requirements approved for admission into the institution.
- Candidates who chose Borno State University as their preferred choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration.
- UTME Candidate must have a minimum JAMB and/or the institutional cut-off marks or higher for the programmes applied.
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Borno State University during the UTME/DE Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the BOSU via JAMB website.
Thanks for reading!!!
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more updates on BOSU courses & admission requirements.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.
Don’t forget to check out; Other Nigerian Universities Courses Offered and Admission Requirements