This page will discuss about the ADMISSION LIST of Gombe State Univeristy, Gombe, popularly known as GSU.
GSU admission list: The names of candidates offered provisional admission into the Gombe State Univeristy, Gombe (GSU) for various Undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is out and now available online.
The school management of Gombe State Univeristy (GSU) wishes to inform all the candidates that participated in the university post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
Check out the GSU Admission List for the 2020/2021 Academic Session recently released by the school management of Gombe State Univeristy, Gombe below:
How to Check GSU Admission List
For now, you can only access your GSU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your GSU admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”.
- Click on this “Check Admission Status”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to Accept or Reject the admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.
NB: Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking this website for the Admission List.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
- Clearance at the Academic Office
- Click on Generate Invoice
- Enter your JAMB Number
- Click continue
- Click on the amount to Generate Invoice
- Confirm your details & enter your active Telephone Number
- Click Generate Invoice
- Print the Generated confirmation Page
- Proceed to generate remita Payment Slip @ https://www.remita.net.
- Proceed to the Bursary for Payment Activation.
- Click Login to Continue after Payment Activation.
- Enter your Reference Number in the New Student Box and click on “Get My Reg. No.” to get your Registration Number
- Enter your Registration Number and Password to continue
- Change your password
- Complete Bio-data Form with your details
- Upload your Passport (not more than 30kb) with white background.
- Click courses Registration
- Enter PIN number in the space provided
- If there are elective Courses, register them
- You will receive text message if your registration is approved.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to GSU admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.