Latest Update On GSU Admission List 2021/2022: This post will focus on everything you need to know on how you can successfully check Gombe State University Admission Status Online Via School And Jamb Portal by yourself it’s very fast and easy. Continue reading for more Details (guideline and Institution) below:
The school management of the Gombe State University (GSU) has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into the University various undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Gombe State University (GSU) 2021/2022 admission Screening Exercise that they can now check their admission status
Gombe State University (GSU) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established in 2004. The university was located in Gombe State, in the central Northeastern part of Nigeria. It is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities. Gombe State University offer various undergraduate programmes.
GSU admission list contains the names of UTME and Direct Entry candidates offered provisional admission into the Gombe State University Degree Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Check out the GSU Admission List for the 2021/2022 Academic Session recently released and published online by the school management of Gombe State University, Gombe.
- How To Check FUKASHERE Admission List Online
- Complete List Of Courses Offered In GSU And Admission Requirements
The list of admitted candidates have been uploaded and made available on JAMB CAPS and the school portal. Candidates who applied for admission in the Gombe State University (GSU) for the 2021/2022 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the university.
How To Check GSU Admission List
Gombe State University Admission List have been successfully uploaded online. Simply follow the under-listed links to below to access your admission status
- UTME-2021/2022 SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSIONS
- 2021/2022 DIRECT ENTRY Admission List
- 2021/2022 UTME Admission List
- DE-2020/2021 Supplementary Admission List
- UTME 2020/2021 Supplementary Admission List
- DE-2020/2021 Academic Session Admission List
- UTME 2020/2021 Academic Session Admission List
- List of Candidates that are yet to change Course
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer, follow the procedure outlined below:
How To Accept or Reject Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”.
- Click on this “Check Admission Status”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to Accept or Reject the Admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.
NB: Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
Any admitted candidate who did not accept admission on JAMB profile his name will not be on JAMB matriculation list and will not be considered admitted neither is allowed for NYSC mobilization after graduation.
How To Check GSU Admission List Via Jamb Caps Portal/Website
you can also access your Gombe State University admission status on JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your GSU admission status.
You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
Here are few things you should do once your name is on the list of the admitted candidates:
- First, find out the amount that Gombe State University is requiring to be paid as acceptance fee for the admission that has been offered to you. Note that if you do not pay GSU acceptance fee, it means that you have rejected the admission offered to you and in that case, you will lose the admission slot to someone else.
- The next information you need to find out is GSU school fees for your course or faculty, so that you can get the required fees ready as soon as possible. Note that it is advisable to pay your school fees immediately after paying your acceptance fee.
- download and print your admission letter before coming to the University to start the registration exercise.
- Upload your O-Level result(s) on the JAMB Portal at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre immediately if you have not done so. Failure to do this successfully, will prevent access to JAMB Admission Letter on JAMB CAPS.
- Print Your original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- If the program you are offered is different from what you initially applied for, you are required to make change of course on the JAMB portal to the new programme immediately.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS/CYBER CRIME
Candidates and indeed members of the public should beware of fraudsters who may be fronting as agents of the University to dupe innocent and unsuspecting candidates and members of the general public under the pretence of offering admission to them.
The University wishes to make it abundantly clear that admission into the University is done directly by the University and JAMB and NOT through any third party or agent, please.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted” Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking this website for the Admission List.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
GSU Registration Procedure/Process For Newly Admitted Students
- Clearance at the Academic Office
- Click on Generate Invoice
- Enter your JAMB Number
- Click continue
- Click on the amount to Generate Invoice
- Confirm your details & enter your active Telephone Number
- Click Generate Invoice
- Print the Generated confirmation Page
- Proceed to generate remita Payment Slip @ https://www.remita.net.
- Proceed to the Bursary for Payment Activation.
- Click Login to Continue after Payment Activation.
- Enter your Reference Number in the New Student Box and click on “Get My Reg. No.” to get your Registration Number
- Enter your Registration Number and Password to continue
- Change your password
- Complete Bio-data Form with your details
- Upload your Passport (not more than 30kb) with white background.
- Click courses Registration
- Enter PIN number in the space provided
- If there are elective Courses, register them
- You will receive text message if your registration is approved.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to GSU admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.