Latest Update On Gombe State Poly Bajoga (GSPB) Pre-ND, Diploma & ND Admission List 2021/2022: This post will focus on everything you need to know on how you can successfully check Gombe State Polytechnic, Bajoga Admission Status Online by yourself it’s very fast and easy. Continue reading for more Details (guideline and Institution) below:
The school management of the Gombe State Polytechnic, Bajoga (GSPB) has released the pre-ND, Diploma and ND admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Gombe State Polytechnic, Bajoga (GSPB) 2021/2022 admission Screening Exercise that they can now check their admission status.
Gombe State Polytechnic, Bajoga (GSPB) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian polytechnic established in 2012. It was located in Bajoga, Gombe State, Nigeria. The polytechnic has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) to offer Pre-ND, Diploma and ND courses at undergraduate levels.
Gombe Poly admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the Gombe State Polytechnic Bajoga Pre-ND, Diploma and ND for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Check out the GSPB Admission List for the 2021/2022 academic session recently released and published online by the school management of Gombe State Polytechnic, Bajoga.
Related Post: How To Check GSU Admission List Online
The list of admitted candidates have been uploaded and made available on the school portal. Candidates who applied for admission in the Gombe State Polytechnic, Bajoga (GSPB) various Pre-ND, Diploma and ND programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission.
How To Check Gombe State Poly Admission List Via School Portal/Website
Gombe State Polytechnic, Bajoga (GSPB) Pre-ND, Diploma and ND Admission List have been successfully uploaded online. Simply follow the link outlined below to check yours
REGISTRATION PROCEDUES FOR NEWLY ADMITTED STUDENTS
- Admitted candidates should download their admission letters from the school portal – www.gspb.edu.ng and report to their respective Head of Departments for screening/clearance presenting the original copies of their result(s) and other credentials.
- Candidates should proceed to MIS/ICT Unit with the clearance (Obtained from 1 above) for online clearance.
- Candidates should login to their portal for payment of their school fees (use your Application Number as user name and Password as “password”). If you are not cleared on the portal, you won’t be able to make payment for registration fees and course registration. NB: Candidates who wish to use the Bank branch option should print the Payment Reference number generated and proceed to the Bank for payment or you can use your ATM Card or Bank Transfer to make your payment online.
- After payment, your REGISTRATION NUMBER is now generated and printed with your Payment Slip.
- Proceed to the Bursary Department: submit your payment slip and collect receipt of payment duly signed.
- proceed to the Polytechnic’s Medical Centre for medical evaluations using the forms collected downloaded with the admission letter.
- Return to MIS/ICT Unit for collection of your registered courses and Proceed to your various departments/schools for Signing of HOD, and Class adviser on your registered courses.
- Make three (3) copies of all downloaded and correctly filled forms/receipts/credentials and proceed to the Academic Office for validation. (Your registration will only be considered valid when you are validated by the Academic Office).
- Proceed to the security unit for issuance of a temporary ID Card.
- Make three (3) copies of your temporary ID Card, put it in the 3 files: submit two at the Academic Office and One at your Department for final documentation.
General Notice/Important Information
- The offer is subject to the confirmation of your suitability as a student on the basis of the qualifications listed in your application form. You will therefore be required to produce the originals of your Certificate(s) Statement of Results. Candidates who obtained their O’ level results in the year 2019 or earlier, only their original certificates will be accepted for registration.
- Please note that if at any time after your registration it is discovered that you do not possess the qualification(s) on the basis of which you were offered admission, or you gave any other false information in your application form you will be required to withdraw from the Polytechnic.
- You will be required to have been declared medically fit by a qualified Medical Practitioner acceptable to the Polytechnic before you are allowed to register. The attached Medical Examination form should therefore be duly completed by such a qualified Medical Practitioner and returned by you before registration.
- Only limited medical facilities are available for student in the Polytechnic Clinic. Students are therefore advised to make adequate financial arrangement for medication/hospitalization in case(s) of major ailments.
- You are to report for screening and registration from 28th March, 2022 to 15 April, 2022.
- You must be decent in your mode of dressing and as such no loose, weird, seductive or provocative mode of dressing is allowed.
- You must obtain clearance from the department before making any payment as there would be no refund of fees after the issuance of receipts.
- Payment of fees must be made in full. This offer of admission is provisional and can be withdrawn at any time. If you accept this offer under the above-stipulated conditions, please proceed to the department for your clearance. Accept my hearty congratulation.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to Gombe State Polytechnic Bajoga (GombePoly) GSPB admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.